whos got the skills?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Rick Rockwell, Oct 23, 2008.

Oct 23, 2008

whos got the skills? by Rick Rockwell at 9:58 PM (953 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Rick Rockwell
    OP

Newcomer Rick Rockwell Newbie

United States
    whenever i hook my ncard up to my computer the computer dosnt read it,and when i turn the DS on and select the ncard option it just goes to a blank screen.kinda seems like the ncards giving me the cold shoulder.very depressing.
    any suggestions?

2. Deos13

Newcomer Deos13 Member

United States
    Umm..Lot of diff problems there..The comp dont read it,could be several reasons why.Lets start with this;

When you start the DS,an hit the firecard to launch it,HOLD Select an START.Should bring up a format screen,you will have to do a full format,might take a awile.

3. leinad

Member leinad GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    You select USB-Mode and nothing is written to the screen ?

1; Start USB mode without having the cable connected to the PC, so just The N-Card&Linker
    Do it works then ?

If not, try blowing into Slot 2 & 1 ... There have to appear a "USB Disk ...bla..whatever..." message in USB mode =$

4. Rick Rockwell
    OP

Newcomer Rick Rockwell Newbie

United States
    nah i cant even get the option of getting into usb mode,as soon as i hit the n card option in the main menu it just goes to a blank white screen.wack.and yeah,tried all different usb ports on a number of computers,no dice.tried the re format,nothing happened.do i hold the start and select buttons straight after selecting n card?

5. Deos13

Newcomer Deos13 Member

United States
    I have a feeling you're reformatting in PC.DO NOT ever do this with Flash carts.It will brick them(Wont be usable,umtil you format with N cards itself.Yes you hold Select+Start on menu,before you launch the N-card.