Gaming Who's got DJ Max Trilogy!?

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm loving the DJ Max series and I'm planning to buy the PC version - trilogy. It has online functions too. Don't bother looking up on how to pirate this game though. They're very anti piracy. The game will only work with the USB plugged in the computer - the USB that came with the game. The game's been out for 3 or 4 months and yet, there's no crack.

I just love these kind of music/rhythm games. Anyone else have it? What's a good website to order it as well? I checked out play-asia, it goes for $65ish canadian.

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
besides play-asia, the only other sites tha have it seem t be korean sites. i want to get this game. but don`t have the money yet. and well i havent finished off the DJ max portable black square edition yet.

but if this game is anything like the dj ma online 2 game out 2 years ago i think that i wil be playing this game for 4 hours straight and dreaming about this game. like i have done when i played the ithers.

Anakir

Project: Melee
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played DJMax on the computer before, but I love their games. I plan to purchase it soon.. someday. There's online and offline play as well. I believe online play is free.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zTei5RMhQ8