Gaming Who's Excited For Travis Strikes Again?

Adrian-E-C

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not going to lie, I wrote 2 of the games that are appearing as collectable T-shirts in Travis Touchdown's new game, but even if we weren't collaborating, TSA is probably one of my most anticipated titles of 2019. I mean, Suda 51's first time directing in 10 years?! how can you not be excited!

Anyone else looking forward? Here are the 3 latest trailers for Electric Thunder Tiger 2, Life is Destroy, and Coffee and Doughnuts.

discuss!

Reactions: Xzi

DEMONDICE

K-K-Kureiji
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The No More Heroes series was my favorite new IP during the Wii days. I was extremely hyped when this was announced. The only thing I don't like so far about the footage is how zoomed out it is. Not a big fan of moving this into isometric. It just doesn't seem like it fits to me.

aerios169

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The No More Heroes series was my favorite new IP during the Wii days. I was extremely hyped when this was announced. The only thing I don't like so far about the footage is how zoomed out it is. Not a big fan of moving this into isometric. It just doesn't seem like it fits to me.
i dont fell that is not more heroes =/ so i am not exited for that

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It's kind of a spinoff and Suda51 said No More Heroes 3 on the Switch depends on how Travis Strikes Again fares in sales.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's kind of a spinoff and Suda51 said No More Heroes 3 on the Switch depends on how Travis Strikes Again fares in sales.

Then No More Heroes 3 isn't gonna happen because I don't see this being successful at all. This is gonna flop. People wanted NMH3 and instead we got an assortment of crappy minigames.

Reactions: codyjo

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Then No More Heroes 3 isn't gonna happen because I don't see this being successful at all. This is gonna flop. People wanted NMH3 and instead we got an assortment of crappy minigames.
I don't care for the methodology here either, but there's no guarantee that it flops. NMH has always been a fairly niche series, so it will depend a lot on how many people that played it on Wii bought a Switch.

A couple positives it has going for it are that MSRP is only $40, and that price includes all the DLC (season pass).

Last edited by Xzi,

SomeDudeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I doubt it'll be financially successful, but I've always had a soft spot for the no more heroes games, so here's to hoping it's good and succeeds! Travis has always been a fringe m rated pick I've wanted for Smash, and hey, if Bayonetta can get in, there's a teeeennnsssyyy bit of hope.

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking forward to it, but I feel like we're in the huge minority. As others have said don't think this will sell well at all and there will be no NMH3.

The only chance it has is it gets really good reviews and that creates a buzz.

The average gamer on Switch has no idea what a Suda 51 is and are just worried about trading their Pokemon or whatever.

Even No More Heroes 1 sold poorly in Japan, I'm surprised there was even a sequel to that.

Last edited by ,

MunArisu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Personally i think it may appeal to a new group of people just from the aesthetics, besides that group of Suda51 fans and those who liked the game from NMH1
but maybe i'm being a little too optimistic

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: