Screenshot_20230521_144513_Burger King.jpg

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's not blood. It's Mioglobin.

What Burger King is doing, is that, it leaves meat at 50/60°F for a week. Then, the meat will turn brown because it's releasing Mioglobin, which is the red liquid that sometimes you see in bags with meat.

After this, they collect this Mioglobin, soakes the buns in it to give it a red color, and then use the week old meat for the patties. Fly larvae, maggots and spiders are rich in protein and adds volume to the meat.

So... basically yes, literally a spider-verse meat.

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will turn your poop red, so don't worry, the chances that you have a fatal ass bleed are only like 50/50.
You joke but I have gone my whole life never once eating a beet. Not once. Until I turned 42 and then I decided I’d give pickled eggs and beets a try. They were delicious so I ate like 3-4 of them.

The next day I thought I was dying because my poop was red. Not just my poop man. The bowl water turned red too. I panicked and called my wife into the bathroom and forced her to look at my dookie. God bless her, she did. And then she started freaking out and grabbing shit we would need for a hospital visit that might prove to be lengthy. Then we drove to the hospital. I couldn’t understand it… I felt great.

I felt great because I was healthy as I could hope to be. After several tests they finally got around to asking my diet for the last 48 hours and I told them.

Needless to say on that day, my face was as red as those beets.

Moral of the story: how do you know a person loves you? If you can call them into the bathroom to look at your shit and they do it, they’re a keeper.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto