Hardware White PS4

Trevor Belmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah yeahhhh. The NES PS4. Looks badass! I would probably mod mine like that when the slim comes out. Maybe by then it will be hackable to play NES games on it too. Nintendo should be designing killer looking shit like that. What gives...?

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd settle for a console with no gloss. WTF is the obsession with adding gloss to this crap? My microfiber cloth scratched the damn thing (rather probably the dust I was wiping off). It's obviously not terribly apparent unless you are looking for it, but still annoying.

Reactions: Trevor Belmont

Trevor Belmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, me too. That was probably the home console with the highest and most colorful selection ever. They say that the color selections the companies make available to us are based on our country's sales of such colored consoles, which they say is low compared to black for the U.S., which I say is rubbish.
I'd settle for a console with no gloss. WTF is the obsession with adding gloss to this crap? My microfiber cloth scratched the damn thing (rather probably the dust I was wiping off). It's obviously not terribly apparent unless you are looking for it, but still annoying.
Yes, less gloss, more functionality. Why can't my PS4 do the simple, basic shyte that my PS3 can do...? I.E. play mp3s, download videos from interwebs, rip CDs, wtf? Why are they taking away great basic functions of the prior gen systems with the next gen ones? It's like 1 step forward, 2 steps back... Duuuuumb! hahahaha 3-)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The white PS4 is no longer a dream, Sony's announced PS4 White Glacier, feast your eyes upon the new design:

vGBZmmE.png

Aaand a white headset as well:

gATiSSq.jpg

Coming September 9th.

:arrow: Source

Reactions: BortzANATOR

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Its so :bortz:ing beautiful... When I get the money... Preorder <33333
I'll have you know that perhaps it might be a good idea to wait for a White Glacier Ultimate bundle - a white PS4 with a white PSVita 2000 will no doubt spurce up any living room. Hell, they might even fill the inside of your pants with something "White Glacier-coloured" if you stare at them for too long, if you catch my drift. :tpi:

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll have you know that perhaps it might be a good idea to wait for a White Glacier Ultimate bundle - a white PS4 with a white PSVita 2000 will no doubt spurce up any living room. Hell, they might even fill the inside of your pants with something "White Glacier-coloured" if you stare at them for too long, if you catch my drift. :tpi:

I already have the superior PS Vita 1000 in white, so no need.

Reactions: Foxi4

Trevor Belmont

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy f$#@ is that beautiful. Guess I'm going to have to trade my black one in for this bad boy. Wait, is a red one on the way you think...? Cherry red is the only thing that MAY trump this, in my sincerest opinion. Hmmmm, very perplexing indeed...

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy f$#@ is that beautiful. Guess I'm going to have to trade my black one in for this bad boy. Wait, is a red one on the way you think...? Cherry red is the only thing that MAY trump this, in my sincerest opinion. Hmmmm, very perplexing indeed...
I can sympathize. I went out of my way to get an unbundled white PS Vita. I bought my PS4 thinking that if Sony releases a white PS4 it would in the future. Well, technically it is, but not far enough for my timing to be inconvenient. Red though... I cant comment on that. I dont know if there will be on of those or not, but I remember seeing blue and red Vita teased somewhere.

When I had my iPhone I waited to get one till Verizon had them 4 months after the black one was introduced. I later saw custom red cases and was very close to making mine red too... But I stopped myself. So I understand your want for a red PS4.

Reactions: Trevor Belmont

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This white PS4 looks hella sexy, I need one of those, hope it gets released without Destiny as well.
It's not that I dislike Destiny, but I rather keep my games digital.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter