Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I clicked an icon which was something like 'clear all data', which included the cache.

If i had done something wrongly, i might reinstall chrome.
smile.gif

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
chris888222 said:
I clicked an icon which was something like 'clear all data', which included the cache.

smile.gif
Lol, was it ticked? You can tick and untick the boxes in which you would like cleared.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
gifi4 said:
chris888222 said:

smile.gif
Lol, was it ticked? You can tick and untick the boxes in which you would like cleared.
Yes everything was ticked

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use SRWARE Iron and Camino. I don't like Chrome's data mining, Firefox's RAM hogs, or Safari's inability to load a couple tabs without freezing and requiring a force reload of all tabs.

Camino (Open-Source, OS X only) Here

SRWare Iron (Open Source, built on Chrome's source, compatible with Chrome's webstore, no data mining. Win/Mac) Here

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
QUOTE(Lacius @ Jan 29 2011, 02:04 AM)
I would like to use Google Chrome, but that will not be possible until it supports proper ad-blocking software.

What's wrong with adblock+?
Last time I used Chrome, it loads the ad, then hides it from the page, making the pages still load slow. This was around a month ago.

Anyway, I use Firefox. With the plugins I use (which are also available on Chrome) it just seems to load the plugins faster than Chrome.

Edit: jesus christ on a bike I didn't notice the bump.

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I mostly use Maxthon because of the best compatibility and speed with websites but very often I will use palemoon(firefox) because its the safest and has just a plugin for everything.

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have to use IE for those certain sites that don't conform to the 'proper' Web standards (i.e those that insist you NEED IE)
When coding I find that building for everything else besides IE is much easier then the other way around. Regardless making a site IE complient sucks monkey balls so I can see what if it finally runs normally one would want people to actually SEE that they made it IE compatible :P.

I tend to believe in progressive enhancement together with gracefull degradation for IE (meaning mostly progressive enhancement, but when it ends up making the actual grafics work properly in IE I try to look at IE9 and 8 if I actually care about people checking out the website). Effectivly that means for populair, tech oriented websites I don't really care for IE, you just have to transition and most of the userbase doesn't use IE fulltime anyway. As opposed to my personal professional site: it at least has to look readable in whatever you have running and surprisingly looks decent in IE6,7 and 9(+compat mode) where 8 tends to screw around with backgrounds _a lot_. Regardless a notice is given if you use IE on all my sites as I believe you are much better off using something else OR Chrome Frame.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Bongerno