Hacking Which to pick between...

MichaelCalvo7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've narrowed my choices down to the M3 DS Real, Cyclo DS Evolution, or the R4 DS. I'm not sure which one I want to get. I know each of them are really good, and all have things that I am looking for. If anyone has an input that they can give, it would be greatly appreciated. Anyone have any experience with any of these?

Sinkhead

yay p1ngpong.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have all of them, and I like my CycloDS Evolution the best. Everything works smoothly and without any problems, and the whole thing is finished really nicely. The R4DS is great if you're on a budget, but doesn't have the 'deluxe' features, the same applies to the M3DS Real.

- Sam

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you are going to buy a Cyclo Evo then you MUST wait for batch 4 as batch 3 is pure shit. The cart itself is incredible software wise but the build quality of batch 3 can get worse.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Definitely the CycloDS Evolution

Whatever he said.
tongue.gif

nloding

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just went through this myself, and I'm not going to wait for another batch of Cyclo's that might still be junk. I'm getting an M3DS Real -- fits what I need for only about $10 more than my next alternative.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol