Gaming Which switch games are you still playing?

forestoz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all!!!

Which switch games are you still playing and stood the test of time? which did you give up on?

I'm still surprisingly grinding my way through diablo. Never played ROS, only played D3 on PC when it first came out and its been surprising how much I got back into it.

Played heaps of Skyrim early days cause there weren't many games out and it was cheap.

Bayonetta 2 was surprisingly good cause I knew nothing about it til I played it.

Mario Odyssey, I can't believe how quickly I went from wow this is the greatest mario game ever made, above Super Mario World to, I'm so over this.

Also didn't end up getting close to finishing Zelda:(

and aside from that, Overcooked was fun, but damn they ramp up the difficulty so fast.

Maybe I should change this thread to which games u gave up on ha

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In terms of still playing after a long time, Celeste, Bomberman, still going back to Ittle Dew 2+ a bit, occasionally Teh Binding Of Isaac.

Mario Odyssey I really enjoyed, played it solidly until I 100%'d it, but haven't gone back to it since.

Lukasz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu and Mario Odyssey for now. Meanwhile Mario Kart, Crash and Zelda:) every are great games

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Super Mario Party will still be played for many years here when friends are coming over.
As for me I'm still playing Sky Force Reloaded and Dead Cells.
Diablo III doesn't count I guess, since it's too new? :P But I'm still playing that one pretty often.

fiis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any family gathering, Mario Kart is the way to go. Drunk, racing and smack talking creates some great memories. Last time I bet my sister for airpods, and all of the sudden she was a nascar driver and beat me, when she hadn't won a game all night long.

Reactions: lordelan

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Octopath Traveler. So good.
I found myself coming back to this recently as well.
I did the second chapter for each character and have to admit, that I abandoned the game then for Diablo III and other great games but I came back to it now and am enjoying another chapter every now and then. Very unique game.
(did not play the 3DS predecessors though)

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diablo 3 is horse crap. Don't know why anyone would consider it a great game, or one to even go back to. Thing is with the Switch, once you finish the handful of games worth playing... thre's not much to go back for and it's just a waiting game until the next big title comes along... unless you're majorly into indies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • light27 @ light27:
    my bad
  • light27 @ light27:
    happy birthday
  • light27 @ light27:
    OIP.19q3E5NK_Mdn0K35CZWrWQHaJ4
    for you bro
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @light27, it's actually tommorrow but thx
  • light27 @ light27:
    oh it’s the least I could do
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop stealing my phrases
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +1
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Neither both want to bone me
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Neither both want to bone me