Hacking Which Ps3 device should I buy

andysmok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm about to put an order into http://ndsxl.com/ for a couple of jailbreak devices. I have been reeding up for the last few days and think ill go for the ps3usbjailbreak (the one with the 64kb of memory.) Is this choice OK or is there a better one to buy.

Sao Mortel

Trophies
Website
shoptemp.com
XP
Country
Canada
There is not 'a better buy' because all jailbreak device are the same the run the same 'software'. Its just that some device are not upgradeable even if they tell you they are. Its really hard to tell until you try to upgrade.
This site has really good prices if it ships from UK (which i doubt) you can also check gbatemp store under usb dev board

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you want to get the minimus avr board they are dead easy to program and the payload updates ate always in the first batch. ther is nothing worse than having a dongle where you are waiting for a team to update their stuff......................sudeki300

andysmok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
OK my minimus 32k avr has arrived, Ive got flip 3.4.2 and my driver is installed. I now need to find the ps3 hex file to flash onto my usb but cant seem to find one. Can anyone help?

andysmok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i have my minimus 32K flashed. I have updated to firmware 3.41 using a memory stick. I now boot up my ps3 in the correct manor to allow the jailbreak but i do not notice any difference. How do I know there my device is working. I have put a backup manager on my memory stick and inserted it after the jailbreak process but i dont see it under the game folder? I'm unsure if my jailbreak has worked or is my backup manager not working??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a +1