GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
Megaupload has great Happy Hours, which is actually happy 6 hours...
Yep, and their download speed is terrific. And they have practically no download limit. Why bother getting premium when they pamper so much to free users?

Medic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He didn't ask for a alternative (usenet) he just asked which premium account was better.

I would say rapidshare seeing more people upload there than megaupload.

Just read their sites it tells you the limits and all of the other specifications.

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
i prefer rapidshare, been a user for a while. rapidshare now allows 10gigs/day and it rolls over until you accumulate 50 gig max. pretty good. anyway if you're in the market for an account we could probably split it half half i wouldnt use more than 10 gig a week i just hate waiting for torrents to get a good seed:leech ratio. also, to those talking about usenet, it is good theres no doubt about it but unless you get free subscription (i dont) its more expensive then RS, MU etc etc...

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Rapidshare ftw, erm... no, make that wtf. My speed for Rapdishare, even with Premium is 3kb/s, and I was trying to download 2GB worth of file, and it got cut off right away, bastards.

I say, however, get Rapidshare, lotsa people was mystified by it and it's a tradition to upload everythng to Rapidshare, especially popular stuffs

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone getting bad speeds on rapidshare download and use a download manager with your premium account. connect to it 5 times and you will max out your connection no worries. i get my full download speed (150k/s) from it from 5 connections easily.

sometimes you just get a slow server, so hammering it can work
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: F