Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie99x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI, I recently got a R4-III upgrade card, been using it a couple days now, don't see any problems yet except the cheat code problem when it don't show all codes. So I was wondering if some people can tell me the best card to get for the DS Lite to use? I've been trying to read about them all, but there are just so many and they seem all the same. So which one would be the best on the market today that you guys would get?? Thanks.

Purses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The CycloDS Evolution is the best, but the most expensive.

The AceKard with AKAIO is nice cheap one.

LD560

Trophies
XP
Country
Has the compatabilty between the EZ 3-1 with the Cyclo been sorted yet?

zombie99x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a couple sties with the CycloDS Evolution card, but I'm just wondering if I need to buy the EZV 3 in 1 Expansion Pack with it and what is it for?

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the ez flash 3-in-1 is a flashcart that goes into the slot 2 and lets you play games, use rumble, and opera browser i have a cyclods but acekard 2 is about the same except without the extra features and cheaper

xjeffyx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use a cyclo with the 3 in 1 (not the plus) i just got the 3 in 1 a week or so ago and have no problems with it. it works great with the cyclo.
if you can afford it get a cyclo. not long ago realhotstuff.com had cyclos with a 2 gig micro sd for like 47 they may still have it.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slot 2 devices let you play GBA games.

I've got CycloDS, Acekard 2 with AKAIO and EZflash 3in1.

All are brilliant cards/device. Well, 3in1 aren't that brilliant but at least it let me play GBA games so I can't complain!

If you are on a budget, go for AK2. If you want to play GBA games also, throw in 3in1 too. Both are on www.dealextreme.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la