Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Which Brand do you prefer ? :)
And how much "Fat Percentage" do you like ?

Thank you for your Contributions.:)
(I made no Poll,since I do not know enough about Mayonnaise in your Country)

For me,different:

Sometimes I like this one:

00-421360_01__1200x1200.jpg

Product_Detail_3777.jpg

Preferable this,from my Childhood:

index.jpg

This Thread was inspired by @Veho after reading this in the Shoutbox:

I bought some Heinz "Seriously Good" mayo. It's Seriously okay.

Last edited by Alexander1970,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Is these mayonnaise flavored toothpaste?
Very funny.(yes,it is really..:D)

I think you have no Mayonnaise "Tubes" in your Country ? :P

Eggs,Oil and Salt (Thomy contains Mustard too..) as usual,not really the Recommendation from the Dentist.

Last edited by Alexander1970,

zxr750j

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
upload_2021-3-19_11-34-48.png

Basicly brandless mayo (80%) for me, also use "Calvé" brand from a jar.
Off course we Dutch people do eat our patat with mayo. But when you order a patat with mayo in a snackbar you get "fritesaus", and we think that's normal.

Fritesaus is essentially diluted mayonaise and has only between 5 and 35% fat! They just add water and a thickening agent and some extra "flavour". Healthier? I guess so...

D

Deleted User

662541.jpg

I have expensive tastes kek, idk how much fat percentage it has, i knew mayo in other countries came in jars but never saw tubes, i don't know how this packaging is called in english but here it's called "Sachet", though mustard and ketchup also come in this packaging, they are mostly for refilling a more traditional bottle, i haven't seen Natura in bottle, though i think Hellman's does offer a bottle, i don't eat things that with mayo often though, it's mostly my mother's, i just take some whenever i make hamburgers, i guess i also eat some with golf sauce but that's to acompany palimitos which we only eat twice a year (maybe more if there are leftovers)

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes I have a huge craving for Mayo in a sandwich! But it's one of those things that I get tired of really fast. After a few sandwiches with Mayo, I get sick of it, and go back to yellow Mustard.

Reactions: Alexander1970

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not anything American. I am normally quite indifferent to it when in Europe but going there it moved to active dislike, and it does seem to go the other way (USians visiting Europe wondering why anybody would put it on chips or something and then going "ah".
Salad cream is my favourite of such things (though some take exception to categorising it among mayonnaise. It is still egg and oil based but the proportions and effect is quite different) or lidl (and places in France in general) did something they called remoulade which was delicious and still mayonnaise based.
In a move that would not be surprising to anybody that met one then the Dutch do a fair line in such things.

Otherwise I have tried them with herbs, garlic, onion, traditional takes from various countries including Japanese, modern takes, made on site, made in a vat and shipped, with pepper, vegan (unlike most vegan food then actually was not that bad, though nothing I would seek out), without lemon, with spicy things mixed in... again I am still on indifference unless it is the American efforts and they can keep those.

Also getting surprisingly large amounts of use out of this
mayonnaise.JPG

It is from an old book of industrial recipes (if the ridiculously large volumes/weights did not give it away).

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night