Which loader will do this for me?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by Skyline969, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Skyline969
    OP

Skyline969 MENUdo Afficionado

Nov 18, 2008
    Canada
    Saskatchewan
    Ok, my brother has some Gamecube games that I want. However, he's... attached to them, and won't give them up. I want to install them to my WBFS hard drive on my Wii, similar to how I install a Wii game using Configurable USB Loader (which doesn't install Gamecube games, I tried already). Which USB loader will do this? Or if none will do it to a WBFS drive, which will do it to a FAT(32) or NTFS drive?

2. pepxl

pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

Jun 19, 2009
    not possible with any loader on any formatted HDD

SNEEK/DI's up and coming feature if its still being worked on is GC game loading via HDD just like wii games but that ore complicated than standard USB loading via a USBloader

3. OverjoY

OverjoY GBAtemp Fan

Apr 1, 2010
    Netherlands
    Rotterdam
    If you want to play GC-backups from an USB device you need a Wode. There's no other way atm and maybe there will never be. Assuming you don't have the D3-2 drive you can play GC-backups from dvd-r.

4. Skyline969
    OP

Nov 18, 2008
    Canada
    Saskatchewan
    Sadly, I do have a D3-2 drive. And a Wode is a little too expensive for my blood. Oh well, I'll keep trying to steal his games from him then. [​IMG]

5. OverjoY

OverjoY GBAtemp Fan

Apr 1, 2010
    Netherlands
    Rotterdam
  6. Skyline969
    OP

Nov 18, 2008
    Canada
    Saskatchewan
    Awesome, so there IS hope! I guess I'll join the crowd and wait for something usable to be released.

7. WiiPower

WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Oct 17, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Game screen and debug output at the same time? That alone is great, but i don't think too many people see that.

8. win32rcbot

win32rcbot Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 13, 2009
    Debug is optional...CREDIAR is the most active on Wii scene at this moment !!!

I hope a new sneek+DI WII+WiiWare+GC disk channel hack will come soon !!!

CREDIAR YOU ARE THE ONLY HOPE [​IMG]