Gaming Which game will secure your purchase?

What will secure a purchase from you

• New Mario

Votes: 76 40.6%
  • Breath of the wild

Votes: 85 45.5%
  • New 2d zelda like A link between worlds

Votes: 33 17.6%
  • Skyrim

Votes: 36 19.3%
  • Cod and other bro games

Votes: 8 4.3%
  • Smash/ Mario Kart

Votes: 65 34.8%
  • Pokemon gen 4 remake

Votes: 44 23.5%
  • Party games

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • Some third party AAA

Votes: 43 23.0%
  • New Metroid

Votes: 67 35.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 9 4.8%

• Total voters

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
so now we can all assume trailers are just lies and bullshit?
they showed off skyrim playing on the NX how is that not a confirmation?

OH WAIT. I FIGURED IT OUT. THIS ANSWERS HOW WE WILL GET SKYRIM ON NINTENDO SWITCH:
*footage in trailer was part of the intro video for skyrim bubble pop crush saga go!

Reactions: migles

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Beth. Said the footage was a small tech demo and skyrim hasn't been & isn't development for the Switch. Check out their forums. They quickly shot down Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim beuing released for the Switch. They were checking to see how much they could push the Switches power.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
*footage in trailer was part of the intro video for skyrim bubble pop crush saga go!
skyrim pachinko edition! which is what konami does now with their games lel

Beth. Said the footage was a small tech demo and skyrim hasn't been & isn't development for the Switch. Check out their forums. They quickly shot down Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim beuing released for the Switch. They were checking to see how much they could push the Switches power.
thanks for the explanation...
i thought it was a actuall video trailer where it shows what you can expect when you purchase the device. and not a demo presentation...

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Metroid should def get more votes. Don't even know why People choose breath of the wild when the exact Same game gets released on the Wii u and the Wii u version Will probably raise in value over the years.

Iamapirate

Trophies
XP
Country

OH WAIT. I FIGURED IT OUT. THIS ANSWERS HOW WE WILL GET SKYRIM ON NINTENDO SWITCH:
Bethesda denied any confirmation of Skyrim. Why don't you do some research before you go spewing your ignorance?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Metroid should def get more votes. Don't even know why People choose breath of the wild when the exact Same game gets released on the Wii u and the Wii u version Will probably raise in value over the years.
im sure the portability may be a plus for some people, twilight princess was on the gamecube and wii at the same time pretty much yet the wii version sold a lot more, and its not like it sold so well because of some other reason like a save exploit :ph34r:.......but yeah a lot of people skipped the wiiu, so they may be interested in picking up a switch for the zelda game

ov3rkill

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Breath of the Wild because it's the obvious thing that's going to be released if I don't get it on the Wii U. If there will be some awesome surprise launch title, then that would be an instant pick.. :P

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need at least 5 titles i am interest before i would buy it. Bought the ds and 3ds on launch. basically no games for two year on the DS. The wii u barely hit 5 titles i was interested in. The titles i got the wii for turned into quick disappointments and two of them even got ps3 ports. The 3ds, the games got old quick, due to lack of a good multiplayer experience. Hmmm maybe i have out grown the nintendo family company...no that's not it. Nintendo got stuck in the past and didn't evolve with gaming in the right ways. Samething that happened when they sold playing cards. If they never would gone electronic with the famicom years ago, they certainly be dead. Hopefully they learned something from the wii-u and will finally evolve with the times

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
im sure the portability may be a plus for some people, twilight princess was on the gamecube and wii at the same time pretty much yet the wii version sold a lot more, and its not like it sold so well because of some other reason like a save exploit :ph34r:.......but yeah a lot of people skipped the wiiu, so they may be interested in picking up a switch for the zelda game
Games that sell less raise in value. Twilight princess on the Wii has less value then the one on the gamecube. Also why i'll buy the special edition on the Wii u and i'll pick up the switch version later on. Seems to me the smarter move to do and also why i Said Metroid would Be a system seller because it would only release on the switch.

Last edited by kumikochan,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Games that sell less raise in value. Twilight princess on the Wii has less value then the one on the gamecube. Also why i'll buy the special edition on the Wii u and i'll pick up the switch version later on. Seems to me the smarter move to do and also why i Said Metroid would Be a system seller because it would only release on the switch.
yeah but the point is what would make people buy a switch.....for many people who dont already own a wiiu, BOTW may be a system seller for them (future values aside)

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll buy it anyways, but I'd like to see stuff like a new Mario Kart, a new Splatoon, new Smash, new Mario, new Mario Maker, new Kirby, and Sonic Mania.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm so desperate at this point that I would buy a dried-up human turd if it carried a true new Metroid title. If the Switch has one, then that's even better!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou