which flashcard do you recommend: Acekard2i or m3i zero

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by kenio8185, Aug 15, 2009.

1. kenio8185
    OP

Member kenio8185 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I searched on this thread for which one I should get for my new dsi, it pretty much comes down to these two. Can someone give me specs of each and also, can you guys recommend which one I should get. Also, if you have an idea for one that isn't either of these two, then let me know, i'll take it into consideration. Anyways, which one do you guys recommend?

2. funem

Member funem Retro Powered..

United Kingdom
    You couldnt have searched very far then, this thread would answer your questions..... its roughly want you want to know

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=167532

3. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    The m3i zero because it supports the Sakura firmware which is the best flashcart firmware in my opinion, plus the acekard2i has some contact issues.

4. anaxs

Member anaxs got milk, got candy

Canada
    i think u should get ak2i since i have one and i got mine at release and it hasnt given me any sort of problems
    if u want m3i 0 is also a really good card but id recommend ak2i cuz of akaio
    m3i 0 also has a good menu which u can make which is m3 sakura and thats pretty cool too

5. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    You could also get the EZ5i, it's the only DSi flash cart that has update 1.4 cracked as of now.

6. crissm25

Banned crissm25 Banned

United States
    well if u want a cheap and good flashcart i recomend a TTDSi but u can always invest a little more and get an AK2i Way better [​IMG]

7. Hitsuagaya

Member Hitsuagaya GBAtemp Regular

United States
    my reccomondation get Acekard2i way better and reliable

8. kenio8185
    OP

Canada
    ok, i read everything you guys said and the link to another similar thread that funem gave me. It seems that the m3i is a little better, opinion wise. So i think i'm gonna go for that. Just one thing, i'm gonna buy it from dealextreme, what are the chances that it's gonna be a fake?

9. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    I would recommend the M3i Zero.
    It's build quality is amazing, I never had any problems with it.
    The Real Time Save works brilliantly, the menu's are quick and responsive, the support is very good.
    It can play multimedia files with Moonshell perfectly, has cheat support, responsive menu's, ....
    And it has Sakura, which is a big big plus.
    Also, everything is upgradable, so if Nintendo releases a firmware that blocks your flashcard, the M3i Zero can just upgrade again, and the card will work again.

You can buy it from here for example:

http://www.colourful-zone.com/Store/produc...products_id=328

That's a great webshop, with great support and I've heard nothing but good things about it.

10. kenio8185
    OP

Canada
    ok, i guess m3i zero it is. Although I do have fairly bad luck, i'm still gonna go for it. However, i'm not gonna buy it from that site, dealextreme is WAY cheaper than that site, thx anyways.

11. Escape

Member Escape GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    im also getting this from DX (the M3i Zero)
    I heard only good thing about Dealextreme and that it's a trustfully site.

12. anaxs

Member anaxs got milk, got candy

Canada
    dstt is not a good card

13. kenio8185
    OP

Canada
    I've bought from them many times in the past, i've rarely had a faulty product from them. The first cards i got that were all defected (i menchend them earlier in this thread) were not from dealextreme. The ONLY product that i ever got that seemed to have problems was the acekard2, and that only started to screw up after about 6 months. So ya, dealextreme is pretty good.

14. kenio8185
    OP

Canada
    I guess you are right, they aren't a godly site. I actually don't really like their customer service, i've had trouble with that in the past. However, for me, price is a huge factor and since dealextreme has awesome prices (for the most part), I do consider it to be a good site. Also, yes, their shipping does take forever (for me it averages out to about 3 weeks - month for a package to arrive). I'm under no time restraints tho, so i can wait.

15. kenio8185
    OP

Canada
    Well thanks for letting me know about 4coolday. I haven't ordered yet, i'm waiting for my paypal account to get some money from my bank account. So i'm gonna use the site you recommended on the other thread. I hope you're right about it shipping in about 1/3rd of the time dx does. So ya, thx for letting me know about that.