Hacking Question Which CFW(s) do you use?

Which do you prefer?

• Total voters

Meepers55

Flintstones Regular
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been a while since we've had a CFW poll, so I decided to create one just to see what most people use. Could be balanced, might not be. Keep in mind that this is just to get a good idea of what people prefer in a CFW, not to determine which CFW is the best or has the most features.

Please refrain from bickering below as I'd hate to have this thread locked over it. Instead, why not reply with what features you like/dislike about your preferred CFW?

McBing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I currently use Atmosphere (because of RetroArch) and previously used SX OS, maybe I'll use SX again later, but currently Atmosphere is the better choice for me (after a crash I can reboot into the payload again, woop woop)

Reactions: ELY_M and Meepers55

Meepers55

Flintstones Regular
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
34 votes already! Not that reliable yet, but the current results are still interesting nonetheless. I can't wait to see how they change as more people vote.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Bought SX OS (still only used nsp), kept using it for a while, it still had patches that allowed converted xci->nsp to run when they wouldn't in other CFW at first, maybe one or two other advantages like that temporarily. Kept using it out of inertia until Atmosphere's first public release, switched over and haven't used anything else since.

Reactions: Meepers55

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Previously I was using ReiNX, because I know Rei from the 3DS scene and when I saw it, it was a no-brainer. However, with time, I came to appreciate atmosphere a lot more.

I would like to use SX OS but I don't see any particular benefits. I don't use the online service, I don't care about USB loading since I use my Switch in handheld mode 100% of the time and on top of that, I don't trust them. And waiting 50 days for an update? No, thanks.

shado9573

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
SX OS has been a bitch to me for using Homebrew stuff lol.
But EmuNAND is bae. (This made life safer).
AMS is awesome for kips,homebrew etc. (Personally this made life easier).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30