Which Cart 3DS?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by nikkinorman1, Apr 21, 2014.

1. nikkinorman1
    OP

nikkinorman1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2014
    I have been trying to find a compatible card for my 3DS. I am not looking to play 3DS roms, just normal roms. My firmware version is Ver. 7.1.0-16E. I am looking to buy one from the UK if possible using PayPal. Thanks a bunch guys.

2. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
  3. nikkinorman1
    OP

nikkinorman1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2014
  4. 4coolday

4coolday Member

Newcomer
    Jul 21, 2009
    Switzerland
    Almost all flashcarts reseller will not accept Paypal, their account will be banned.

For r4 Card, the R4i gold 3DS will recommend for you, it is the most popular r4 card for 3DS.

5. nikkinorman1
    OP

nikkinorman1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2014
    Wow. Thanks for all the replies, I would like the R4i Gold 3DS. Can anyone recommend a place to get one. I have tried one place but they took an unauthorised payment, which is why I would have preferred PayPal. If I cannot pay via PayPal I would like a good trusted website. I do not really want to pay the DSTwo price for the amount I will be using it.

6. full-hopeness

full-hopeness Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 9, 2014
    Armenia
    NO CARD CAN play 3ds roms on 3DS V7.1.0-16, THE MT-CARD GATEWAY 3DS CARD AND R4I DELUXE edition cards just can play on 3ds v4.1~v4.5,If you really want to play 3ds games and also ds games you can choose a gateway or r4i deluxe edition these blue cards can play ds games on v7.1.0-16.
    And also can paly 3ds games, it may save your money.

7. nikkinorman1
    OP

nikkinorman1 Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 21, 2014
    Thanks. I will look on there for the R4i Gold 3DS. The site looks very sketchy, even with reading reviews on their payment system.

I will buy 3DS games but only wish to play normal DS games on the R4. Is this still possible on the R4i Gold 3DS.

8. Technicmaster0

Technicmaster0 GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 22, 2011
    Gambia, The
    Sure you can use the R4 to play DS games. Just make sure to update your R4i (if it needs an update and there is an update) before you update your 3DS!

How can you suggest the R4i Gold 3DS Deluxe?