Gaming Which 3DS games will we see at E3?

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possibly the new Zelda since we know they're working on one. The new "2D Mario" game that was teased (not the Wii U one, there was a new 3DS Mario game being teased). Perhaps a new teaser for Smash Bros on Wii U and 3DS if Sakurai has already started tests for it (seeing as Kid Icarus development ended a while back now i could see him whipping some concepts up to show off to build hype). And i'm betting Epic Mickey Power of Illusion will make its video debut there. Not to mention Project X Zone.

As for totally random ideas that i'm pulling out of my ass, some of which probably won't ever happen-
- New Sonic game
- Localization plans for Monster Hunter Tri G and maybe 4
- Yoshi's Island 3
- New Kirby game
- Donkey Kong Land Returns (lol)
- Metroid Dread (even more lol, but i'd take just about anything else Metroid as long as it's not another Other M)
- Mario RPG remake or real sequel (Square is rumored to be licensing characters to Nintendo, but it's most likely for Smash Bros, still i can dream)
- New Megaman game or Legends 3 revival (okay okay, i'm done with the impossible games jokes)
- Golden Sun 4
- The World Ends With You sequel (though i guess this could go to Wii U as well)
- Another Resident Evil
- Some sort of Street Fighter

Other than the new stuff, i'm sure we'll see new assets for Luigi's Mansion 2 as well as Paper Mario 3D. Kingdom Hearts 3D is arriving internationally in July so that's a very safe bet an English trailer will be there (most voice recording is done already). And obviously Animal Crossing. Anything known already but not out yet.

Reactions: 2 people

MadClaw

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're all wanting sequels. I want a new big franchise. Sick of remakes and ports. NEW CONTENT PLEASE.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They'll definitely show Luigi's Mansion, Paper Mario, and Monster Hunter 4.

If they are localizing Monster Hunter Tri, I'm guessing they would announce it at E3.

Hopefully some new stuff, maybe some Mario Kart DLC or something.

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
3DS games i think we will see at E3
Call of Duty: black ops 2
Conduit 3DS
Dragonball Z: Budakai 3D
Epic mickey 2
Mario
Metroid 3DS
The monster Hunter Games
RidgeRacers 2
Sonic Generations 2
A new Zelda

HULU3DS
Youtube 3DS
facebook, myspace, twittter apps.
next 3DS update.

3DS - Wii u connectivity ware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.