Hacking Where to get most complete PC DS emulator?

nintennuendo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
pretzelmonitor.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a CycloDS and ezflash 3n1, i'm looking for DeSmuMe, I think? Is there an all in one for everything I need there?

Also, is there a tool for testing cyclo skins?

Also also, is there a way to emulate a cyclods or ezflash?

Also also also, to test homebrew, you just run the nds file, same as on a flash cart, right?

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States
nintennuendo said:
I have a CycloDS and ezflash 3n1, i'm looking for DeSmuMe, I think? Is there an all in one for everything I need there?

Also, is there a tool for testing cyclo skins?

Also also, is there a way to emulate a cyclods or ezflash?

Also also also, to test homebrew, you just run the nds file, same as on a flash cart, right?

1. I'd recommend NO$GBA, it has the most accurate and complete implementation of the NDS hardware.
2. Don't know, but probably.
3. iDeaS can emulate filesystem access if you patch your homebrew with the R4 DLDI patch.
4. Yes.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
nintennuendo said:
is it possible to link to emulators here?
is this the most recent? http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1722
Linking to emulators is fine, just not linking to any kind of warez.
And No$GBA 2.6a is the latest version, but it's only available to donators. And as I've heard it doesn't matter if you donate, the creator hasn't been contactable for some time now.

iDeaS is also a very good emulator which is still updated and that supports DLDI.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Panzer Tacticer said:
Wrong.

Google No$GBA 2.6a add the magic word torrents, and you get the best emulator out there (to my knowledge).
I know that, but you can't get No$GBA legally anymore it seems.

ShiningSaber

Tiger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minox_IX said:
Panzer Tacticer said:
Wrong.

Google No$GBA 2.6a add the magic word torrents, and you get the best emulator out there (to my knowledge).
I know that, but you can't get No$GBA legally anymore it seems.
Technically, he calls them "donations", so sharing it isn't illegal.
tongue.gif

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmmmm a program made expressly for what, playing games I downloaded
smile.gif

I always find stuff like that comical.

I have zero interest in paying anything for anything expressly intended to be used in the pursuit of getting something for nothing.

Yeah I am sure that they would like the cash, so what. It costs too much to be a hypocrit though. I'd rather remain a consistent cheap bastard.

It ranks up there with the retards that write in the text of the nfos for stuff you can download, admonishments for people to not avoid paying for games, and also telling people to not put their nfos on peer too peer sites.

Ummm yeah right.

No$GBA 2.6a is the best program out there that I know of. It's not "free" but then, I guess neither are Nintendo DS games
smile.gif

PizzaPasta

Son of p1ngpong
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Panzer Tacticer said:
Hmmmm a program made expressly for what, playing games I downloaded
smile.gif

I always find stuff like that comical.

I have zero interest in paying anything for anything expressly intended to be used in the pursuit of getting something for nothing.

Yeah I am sure that they would like the cash, so what. It costs too much to be a hypocrit though. I'd rather remain a consistent cheap bastard.

It ranks up there with the retards that write in the text of the nfos for stuff you can download, admonishments for people to not avoid paying for games, and also telling people to not put their nfos on peer too peer sites.

Ummm yeah right.

No$GBA 2.6a is the best program out there that I know of. It's not "free" but then, I guess neither are Nintendo DS games
smile.gif

I couldn't agree more. Well said. What's worse is a certain ROM site that actually expects you to pay to download stolen property.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/GVs1tc_vq0g?si=laLZzpaM8uZLmYXO