Hacking Where To Get Great FlashCards?

TheHackersHat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have been considering purchasing a flashcard for awhile now, but my only concern is where I will buy them and not get scammed. I want a safe and reliable place to get a flashcard.
Any ideas?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would you need a 3ds flashcard in late 2017?
true no one asked him if he meant to play 3ds games . . . but with ntrboot buying a ds flashcard does not sound silly one just needs to make an educated buy . . .

so op why and what flashcard were you looking into

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why would you need a 3ds flashcard in late 2017?
Assuming the question was not about DS-mode flashcards, here are 2 major advantages of 3DS flashcards (sure, whether they're worth the price is questionable, still they're the price of two original games):
- Games and most saves working with zero effort on whatever console you plug them in
- No need to mod your 3DS (since most likely yours already is, you'd be surprised at how many people are too lazy, scared, or plain unwilling of that)

Reactions: fatsquirrel

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Assuming the question was not about DS-mode flashcards, here are 2 major advantages of 3DS flashcards (sure, whether they're worth the price is questionable, still they're the price of two original games):
- Games and most saves working with zero effort on whatever console you plug them in
- No need to mod your 3DS (if you get a sky3ds . . . gateway uses and has you install its own cfw)
but if you want 3ds flashcard it really is not needed per-say as you can get a ntrboot compatible ds mode flashcard for less than half the price of gateway/sky3ds and use it to install cfw (and use that cash you save to buy a larger sd card so you can hold more games)
i like where you are going but i think this (my grammatically incorrect correction) makes it better

Reactions: Quantumcat

Mark2333

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nds-card and 3ds-flashcard sites. The latter is more expensive but support local shipping from US or France. The first is so cheap and very famous, cause it is supported by this forum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over