Takrin

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know where i can buy a R4 DS or M3 simply first batch (unrevised pcb with switchable points)? been looking all over and all i can find is the new revised pcb without the points. also i wouldnt mind paying a little extra if theres a place that charges more

aslacker55

I like pie
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know where i can buy a R4 DS or M3 simply first batch (unrevised pcb with switchable points)? been looking all over and all i can find is the new revised pcb without the points. also i wouldnt mind paying a little extra if theres a place that charges more

I still have first batch M3DS and I sell them. If you live near West Covina, California, you can buy one from me.

bl21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually the second batch does not have any quality issue except that u cannot mod them any more. and talking about modding, what can u get from modding? language? why not go ahead buy a second batch of english R4, u might even be able to save a few bucks.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
I think shop.01media.com hasn't restocked since the first batch arrived, judging by the news on the site (but R4 did). Can't guarantee anything though.
wink2.gif

betaboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here's the details from the one's I've bought.

1st Shipment- 1 Cart and metal keyring (R4/M3 Chip pcb with contacts) Blue card reader.
2nd Shipment - 2 Carts, 1 White, 1 Black, metal keyring (R4/M3 blob pcb with contacts) Blue card reader.
3rd Shipment - 2 Carts, 1 White, 1 Black, blue wriststrap (R4/M3 blob pcb with contacts) Grey card reader
4th Shipment (this week) - 1 Cart, blue wriststrap (new pcb with new contacts - R4/M3 selection removed) Grey card reader.

And the real difference is?

GBA_Temper

*KING OF GBATEMP*
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for your post betaboy you really made since, but for the rest of you that are Comparing the 1st to the 2nd batch of R4's and M3's about what they come with LOL. Why would you want to buy 1st batch of M3's or R4's so you wanna get the 1st batch because it comes with a NICE CARD Reader/Writer and a Xtra Shell? LOL thats silly if you do.
One good thing about the 1st batch is they come with extra black cart shell

one good thing about the second batch is they come with a nicer card reader:)

QUOTE(betaboy @ Feb 10 2007, 02:58 AM)Here's the details from the one's I've bought.

1st Shipment- 1 Cart and metal keyring (R4/M3 Chip pcb with contacts) Blue card reader.
2nd Shipment - 2 Carts, 1 White, 1 Black, metal keyring (R4/M3 blob pcb with contacts) Blue card reader.
3rd Shipment - 2 Carts, 1 White, 1 Black, blue wriststrap (R4/M3 blob pcb with contacts) Grey card reader
4th Shipment (this week) - 1 Cart, blue wriststrap (new pcb with new contacts - R4/M3 selection removed) Grey card reader.

And the real difference is?
Thx for your post BetaBoy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1