Hacking Where to buy ?

EJames2100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
In the UK and interested in buying one, any ideas where from ?

And not somewhere that could take weeks to get to me, cause I'm impatient like that
tongue.gif

TaNmAn150

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I live in Australia, and I got mine from ShopTemp. I ordered mine on June 1st and it only took a week for it to reach into my grubby hands, this was with the regular shipping btw. So if you go express, it wil only take you a couple of days, though you will havet o pay more. What you pay, what you get i guess.

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
are you talking about the dstwo? because when i ordered one from priceangels i thought mine would take ages to come because it was the least expensive and it was free postage but it came within 5 days! so i reccomend priceangels. it didn't come with a strap though...

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
R4Liam said:
are you talking about the dstwo? because when i ordered one from priceangels i thought mine would take ages to come because it was the least expensive and it was free postage but it came within 5 days! so i reccomend priceangels. it didn't come with a strap though...
ShopTemp and most of the websites in the HK/shenzhen area use the same postage service -- HK Airmail.
With this service you may get your parcel anytime between 1 and 5 weeks...

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you want it from the UK, I would recommend 7DayShop Otherwise I would buy from ShopTemp

I've had plenty of items delivered from Hong Kong/ China, and it's never taken over 2 weeks. Once it leaves HongKong, it will normally take 4-6 days to arrive.

EJames2100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
None in 7Dayshop from what I saw.

Price Angels seem decent as does ShopTemp but doesn't some of the money from the sales of ShopTemp go to the whole Temp Scene ?

If so I'll get it from there, if not, I'll just flip a coin
biggrin.gif

ccsjowka

Trophies
XP
Country
I recommend The Hanger : http://www.hanger.org.uk/h/hangershop/
It is really good service and price. I bought an iedge and a dsonei from them for a good price, it has free delivery 1st class recorded, so it normally comes in one working day! Delivery is free!

Also I recommend Xpertron : http://www.xpertron.co.uk
They are good as well. good service. delivery wise it is not as fast as The Hanger unless you pay £7.50 fo special delivery, which is 1-3 working days. I ordered a supercard DSTWO and was really happy about service and product.

But I do recommend The Hanger the most!

Hope it helps

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EJames2100 said:
None in 7Dayshop from what I saw.

Price Angels seem decent as does ShopTemp but doesn't some of the money from the sales of ShopTemp go to the whole Temp Scene ?

If so I'll get it from there, if not, I'll just flip a coin
biggrin.gif

Yes, purchasing from ShopTemp help keep GBAtemp running.

Costello has just added a voucher which will bring the price down to $34.95

QUOTE(Costello @ Jun 10 2010, 03:13 AM) How would you like the SCSDTWO under $34.95 at ShopTemp?
Well, you can get it at that price using the following coupon:

SCDSTEMP

I will update the coupon code every now and then, as I know it gets leaked on other places.
We really want to keep this for Tempers only.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw