Hacking Where to buy? (UK)

firbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
Where's the best place to buy the Acekard 2 (for DS lite) in the UK. DX have them but they'll take ages to deliver.

Does anyone have any experiences with Aria (https://www.aria.co.uk/SuperSpecials/AK2+Nintendo+DS+-+Game+Backup+Device+?productId=32766) where its about £20 delivered. Or anywhere else which is cheaper/will deliver faster

Thanks
gbasp.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I've bought stuff from Aria before (no DS stuff, a DVD/DivX player and some PC hardware, stuff like that) and they've been fine.

Also bought two AK2s from here and they came quickly. Cheaper than Aria too, although still not as cheap as DX and postage isn't free. Will obviously be in your hands much quicker than anything shipped from China though.
http://www.team-console.co.uk/acekard-21-1-p.asp

They also do bundles with 2gb SD cards
http://www.team-console.co.uk/acekard-21--...arantee-2-p.asp

firbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
are these all def the same item? there's no chance of fake/substandard items coming from one source compared to another...? Just wondering why DX is so much cheaper...

firbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
I'm edging towards Team Console, even with delivery they're £3 cheaper than addict supplies... can anyone else vouch for these websites?
Thanks
blink.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First I bought my Acekard 2i from Dealextreme.com.
But after waiting like, 10 days it hadn't shipped, so I cancelled my order and got refunded.

Then I ordered one from gamezway.com for the same price, and free same-day shipping.
I've been waiting about 10 days on that as well, the difference is it shipped.
tongue.gif

Only £13, not bad really.

Findecanno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you people need to have patience dealextreme is the best place to get flashkarts there dirt cheap and so what if it takes forever to ship it makes it seem more worthwhile if you have to wait for it
smile.gif

poloman

Trophies
XP
Country
i got mine from digitalera.co.uk - came the next day - seems like it was more expensive than DX at 18.98 all in, but its here and didnt have to wait.

badgerkins

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i got mine from focalprice.com. the stuff there is mega cheap and the shipping is free. i got my acekard 2.1 that came with a card reader for only $11.40 which is about £7.85. only bad point is that it took almost 2 weeks to get here but its worth it if you're getting it for such a price.

badgerkins

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i got mine from focalprice.com. the stuff there is mega cheap and the shipping is free. i got my acekard 2.1 that came with a card reader for only $11.40 which is about £7.85. only bad point is that it took almost 2 weeks to get here but its worth it if you're getting it for such a price.

badgerkins

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Kaoz360

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered mine from "the hanger shop" which is a uk site,There in stock right now with free shipping but a bit pricey at £24.99 but service is super and arrived next day and my card works like a charm and had no problems so far.

firbird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
ordered it from Digitalera but without an SD card (wasn't sure what brand they'd send me).... just need a cheap SDHC card and a USB reader now... any suggestions? thanks
yaynds.gif

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
On a side note- Don't buy micro SDs from MyMemory. They've sent the wrong one, and wont pay for for the re-postage.

Camshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, just joined, so first post
tongue.gif

Ordered from DX and thinking about just ordering from UK as its quicker. But anyone noticed the stupid time it takes to get a confirmation email?

And how quickly is it refunded if you paid by PayPal if you go through the order no and email stage then confirmation of why your cancelling??

Cheers
biggrin.gif

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bought mine from focalprice.com (very similar to dealextreme) for only £11 but it took me a week to arrive. For that price and free delivery, I can't complain!

I've ordered from Dealextreme, different items and all took me a week to arrive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s