Hacking Where to buy g6real 16gb?

Bosu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where are you guys gonna be purchasing one from?

I have only found a couple sites selling them, but I can't really find any information about the website so I am a bit hesitant to purchase quite yet.

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Realhotstuff is going to have theirs soon. They told me that the G6 team mentioned that the 13th was its release date. So I'm not sure if they're going to have it online on their site by tomorrow or this weekend, or by early next week.

I'm going to be exchanging my 8G for the 16G through them. That was very cool of them to do that for me.

Gouf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had an O.C.D. moment last night and preordered one from Consolesource.com

Has anybody else had dealings with them?

dank414

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gouf let us know how Consolesource.com is. It seems they're the cheapest right now. Only other site I've seen it listed for the 16g version is i-mediaplayer.com for $94 and $10 on shipping.

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
consolesource doesn't accept Paypal
frown.gif
And I also believe they don't ship internationally. I'll just have to wait for RHS or Bamboogaming

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RHS got theirs shipped to them on the 13th, so they'll have them sometime this week.

And I really can't wait. 1GB just isn't enough storage for me anymore. I like having around fifty games on the cart.

mytzlplik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
consolesource doesn't accept Paypal
frown.gif
And I also believe they don't ship internationally. I'll just have to wait for RHS or Bamboogaming

I bought my 8gb version from www.ozmodchips.com
I thought the price was pretty good, nice fast transaction and got in very quickly. Very happy. And used paypal.
They don't seem to have the 16gb listed yet, so maybe check back there or email them to find out if they intend to get it in.

mytzlplik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, I hadn't heard of Bamboogaming, but now that you mention it and I've checked their site, they seem like a pretty good price for the 8gb.. and they're located just a few suburbs from me!.. Don't you hate it when you find something cheaper somewhere else just after you buy it!

frown.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Actually, I hadn't heard of Bamboogaming, but now that you mention it and I've checked their site, they seem like a pretty good price for the 8gb.. and they're located just a few suburbs from me!.. Don't you hate it when you find something cheaper somewhere else just after you buy it!

frown.gif

Actually, the price you see on bamboogaming is not including shipping, so it is cheaper at ozmodchips. i may check it out later and see if they get the 2GB version. Thanks
smile.gif

edit: also, bamboogamings stock is in China, so it's quite far away!

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RHS has them in stock for $88 + shipping, here is a link.
G6 Real 16GB

RHS has great support and awesome service, i ordered my 1st flash cart from them 2 weeks ago. Had no problems at all, they actually shipped my order out the same day I ordered it.

Yep, already ordered mine. Should be here in two days. That's how long all my orders have taken to arrive from them. And i have placed alot of orders with that site.

Everything you said is true. They are definitely the best site to get your flash carts from.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: what's the fanfic name?