Hacking Where is the Wiikey U?

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Also I have no problems with a game being exclusive to the best platform.
So you should have no problems with first-party exclusives since they're built for the best platform by the company that designed it.

. The problem with console games being exclusive is that they are being held hostage to inferior platforms so their potential is being artificially limited. When a game is exclusive to the PC its potential is not being limited in any shape, form or fashion.
Absolutely, games like Spore, SimCity, Watch_Dogs, Dark Souls, RAGE, TitanFall, Diablo 3, their potential wasn't limited at all with DRM checkers, or forcing users to mod the game's files to access HD textures, or asking us to use their own version of Steam, or shut down the servers eventually leaving the community to host their own, or force people to always have an internet connection because of people like you, or a multitude of over things. These PC games, and others, have never had their potential impeded in any way such as those aforementioned.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So, Cobra UDE maybe will be a failure like WikeU?, probably yes, but this is very sad to me, the games are pretty expensive in my country (sellers sells them 2 or 3 times it price in the USA), and I want to copy my Wii U disc games into the flash memory and my hard drive, Cobra sells the PS3 ODE officially in my country, so I will be sad if Cobra UDE is fake... Unless a IOSU and kernel exploit is relased :D.

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, Cobra UDE maybe will be a failure like WikeU?, probably yes, but this is very sad to me, the games are pretty expensive in my country (sellers sells them 2 or 3 times it price in the USA), and I want to copy my Wii U disc games into the flash memory and my hard drive, Cobra sells the PS3 ODE officially in my country, so I will be sad if Cobra UDE is fake... Unless a IOSU and kernel exploit is relased :D.

maybe not fake, but just still in development
maybe
lotsa lotsa lotsa maybes
time will tell

Reactions: pedrobarca

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if there is no wii u ODE i wouldnt be surprised if ninty secretly released one themselves ,the wii U is pretty much doomed, no 3rd party devs signing on anyways if nintendo leaked a method or info leading to a hack, or ODE it might sell some more wii u systems at least

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
if there is no wii u ODE i wouldnt be surprised if ninty secretly released one themselves ,the wii U is pretty much doomed, no 3rd party devs signing on anyways if nintendo leaked a method or info leading to a hack, or ODE it might sell some more wii u systems at least

Yeah, Bayonetta 2 and Sonic Boom aren't developed by a 3rd party, and there's no first party titles coming that would garner ANY interest in the system.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
the real question is where are the games for us to pirate?

Wiikey people know its just not worth the time and effort atm.

I think releasing this will kill off the Wii U and dont give me that 0.1% shiz.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

dat 0.1 shiz
it's already dead you can't kill it

yup no games really not worth it they should wait till after the zelda release so there is a better library before nintendo patches it
if zelda sell alot of systems then maybe more 3rd party devs will jump on, i know i am not purchasing a wii u till zelda

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip

They have Platinum Games and Sega developing exclusive games for them and are you trying to imply that piracy would improve Wii U sales? Maybe for the console but not for the games as you'd just download them illegally.

I do buy them, not all, just selected but that's not really enough to justify keeping them on print which at some point raises the games' value even if it's available digitally.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
dat 0.1 shiz
it's already dead you can't kill it

yup no games really not worth it they should wait till after the zelda release so there is a better library before nintendo patches it
if zelda sell alot of systems then maybe more 3rd party devs will jump on, i know i am not purchasing a wii u till zelda

haha. you have a point... this came to mind.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They have Platinum Games and Sega developing exclusive games for them and are you trying to imply that piracy would improve Wii U sales? Maybe for the console but not for the games as you'd just download them illegally.

I do buy them, not all, just selected but that's not really enough to justify keeping them on print which at some point raises the games' value even if it's available digitally.

yeah i know it will not sell more software obviously
,maybe nintendo just wants to unload a bunch of backed up inventory of wiiu consoles before they release the NEW wiiu 2 ,with 2 lcd screens on the control pad and more shoulder buttons

they were not happy with 3ds and that system is doing fine , if they threw 3ds under the bus, what makes us think they wont do it with wiiu?

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
haha. you have a point... this came to mind.
Yeah, 2015 is a year too late for Wii U for 3rd party devs to jump in.

EA's gone, UbiSoft says after Watch Dogs they won't release any more "mature" games but let's see how the sales of WD will be (probably shit) and Activision kinda seems the one to still support it even though it's a crappy publisher (Fast and Furious, Walking Dead, Call of Duty and Skylanders).

At this point all I care to play on my Wii U is.. SMASH BROS! But that's not coming until Christmas or so.

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
let's see how the sales of WD will be (probably shit).

You mean definitely shit, right? What kind of fucking company waits almost a year to release a watered down version of a game that wasnt even that great and mainly sold on hype, and at full price. Its a sure fire flop, and they'll blame the wii u userbase, and not themselves.

Xizer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wii U has a dozen games worth pirating. By the time Nintendo kills off this piece of shit it'll probably have 18-20.

I don't know about you guys but I'd rather pay the $75 or whatever it is they'll charge for a WiikeyU than the $1,200 it will cost to buy all 20 of the Wii U's interesting exclusive games.

I would also feel better knowing my money is going to support Chinese hackers sticking it to Nintendo and giving a big "fuck you" to their business model than knowing my money is going to support Nintendo.

It is my dream to see Nintendo's business model fail and them forced out of the console business. A third party Nintendo is a Nintendo that will be better for everyone.

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wii U has a dozen games worth pirating. By the time Nintendo kills off this piece of shit it'll probably have 18-20.

I don't know about you guys but I'd rather pay the $75 or whatever it is they'll charge for a WiikeyU than the $1,200 it will cost to buy all 20 of the Wii U's interesting exclusive games.

I would also feel better knowing my money is going to support Chinese hackers sticking it to Nintendo and giving a big "fuck you" to their business model than knowing my money is going to support Nintendo.

It is my dream to see Nintendo's business model fail and them forced out of the console business. A third party Nintendo is a Nintendo that will be better for everyone. I'm 13 and can only play games if they're brown/grey or have guns, everything else is not cool.

Nintendo has been the most innovative and influential company in gaming and without them to shake things up the industry would stagnate. Nintendo going third party would be awful for both Nintendo and consumers and it is something the company has said they will not do.

If anyone were to drop out of the console race at this point it would be sony simply because they've been on deaths door for years now and are currently relying on downsizing and selling off parts of their business to avoid full bankruptcy. Don't be surprised to see the playstation division split off and sold in the following years... who knows maybe google or apple will buy them... or maybe Nintendo or Microsoft.

FPSRussi4

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos

It is my dream to see Nintendo's business model fail and them forced out of the console business. A third party Nintendo is a Nintendo that will be better for everyone.

Did Luigi's Mansion traumatize you as a child? Why the hatred for nintendo? And it's not even 75$, it's more, and you don't even know it it's legitimate or not. You're also paying HACKERS; how can you trust them?

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

lol, someone got some issues here ^_^
wishing for a company to fail and go down, do you even realize, what that means? how many people would loose their job, how many families that would affect?
seriously, you didn't give your post a second thought

I wouldn't even wish a company like EA to fail and go down, because the game devs aren't to blame for their sh!thead higher-ups money making decisions

GorTesK

Mad Hatter
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I love nintendo but I'm gonna pirate my games no matter what console it is , I simply am not going to pay for a game thats that :D

this is mainly a hacking forum with a big focus also on "backup" loading, so I'm not gonna play the morality guy now
it's your decision, how you play your games
however WISHING for a company to fail is just despicable (that Xizer guy)

Ryanrocks462

Wii U/3DS Hacker.. Will test anything, A Pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is mainly a hacking forum with a big focus also on "backup" loading, so I'm not gonna play the morality guy now
it's your decision, how you play your games
however WISHING for a company to fail is just despicable (that Xizer guy)

omg i thought i was in wiikeyu update my fault !!!!!! >.< ill just edit that out :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.