Hacking Where is the Wiikey U?

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why the Christmas hats for some of you ;-) You always reference the common key. There is nothing useful now except for rumors, comments and vague references. Decrypt files, drives...got it. Some have the common key...got it. Obfuscation only goes so far. Just as some reversed the Wii U, anything "out there" will be figured out.

On 5.3.2, the kernel exploit is probably gone for me as is the user land exploit. With no way to backup/downgrade my nand/emmc I am screwed. With no safety net I am screwed. Lol, so I can imagine some useful tools for any firmware version but imagination is not fact, lmfao.

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
we (userbase) need to CHEER for our console... sometimes this forum people flame or destroy good chance, i mean chance for know INFO and other....

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have they released any more details on the WiiKeyU? Will it have USB support? What's the price range? How will installation go (soldering or ?)

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One aspect of this whole preorder thing has me confused.

I realize these resellers are not esteemed members of the general business community however I am a bit surprised they would so easily fall for a "fake" product. Going as far as taking preorders from your customers without having credible evidence that the product has a reasonable chance of actually making it to market seems like a really poor business decision. Some took money and will have to refund it, others just wasted resources. All lost credibility.

As a Ferengi would say "Where is the Profit in that?"

Reactions: Ray Lewis

Bug_Checker_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We tell our boys as long as you beleive in Santa Clause he still brings you presents, when you stop believing he stops coming.

You can't spell believe without 'lie'. So you guilt shift Santa's very existence on to your (I'm assuming) young boys that is some serious evil genius stuff going on there,congratulations.:bow::evil:
Merry Christmas to your boys and when do we start a crowdfunding project for their therapy.

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't spell believe without 'lie'. So you guilt shift Santa's very existence on to your (I'm assuming) young boys that is some serious evil genius stuff going on there,congratulations.:bow::evil:
Merry Christmas to your boys and when do we start a crowdfunding project for their therapy.

lol!

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We tell our boys as long as you beleive in Santa Clause he still brings you presents, when you stop believing he stops coming.
I will tell my son that con artists will continue to con you as long as you continue to believe. This ODE is an example of this. People should delete this thread, lock it, and let it and other references go away. If it does turn out to be real then only care if it is actually released. All this crap does is give people attention.

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is hysterical. I never knew there was so much hate for the childhood myths and fantasies. Especially in a gaming forum. :)

Ray I look at this thread a little differently than you. I see it as exposing the scam and shaming anyone who would claim to be a part of it. Censorship has unintended consequences.

Kupie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered the wiikeyU and they won't let me cancel it unless I pay a restocking fee.. laaame

Don't buy from modchipcentral. I might just do a chargeback lol

thorasgar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I pre-ordered the wiikeyU and they won't let me cancel it unless I pay a restocking fee.. laaame

Don't buy from modchipcentral. I might just do a chargeback lol
25% Restocking fee for a product that does not exist. That's rich.

I think that answers the question i posed about where these Ferengi make their profit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo