Hacking Where does PKGi store downloads?

Alantreet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of my downloads are stopping with an installation error, and while I can continue them, I only have so much space left on the card, so even if I started at 2Gb remaining, for example, and the game is 1.5Gb, and it gets 1Gb through, while I know it will pick up where it left off, all it can 'see' is that there's 1Gb space remaining and that the full game is 1.5Gb so just refuses.

I want to put the card into my PC, or look via FTP, and see where the rogue download is, delete it, and start again. Thanks.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Some of my downloads are stopping with an installation error, and while I can continue them, I only have so much space left on the card, so even if I started at 2Gb remaining, for example, and the game is 1.5Gb, and it gets 1Gb through, while I know it will pick up where it left off, all it can 'see' is that there's 1Gb space remaining and that the full game is 1.5Gb so just refuses.

I want to put the card into my PC, or look via FTP, and see where the rogue download is, delete it, and start again. Thanks.
In pkgi folder (where should be your config.txt)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)