Hacking Where do you install backup Wii games from Wii U USB Helper?

RunkMunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!

I wonder if I can install downloaded backup Wii games from Wii U USB Helper (for example, Super Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 which you can find there when you filter for Wii games) on my external hard drive with WUP Installer GX2?

Or do I have to use vWii and USB GXLoader instead to play backup Wii games?

I am asking here so I don't brick my Wii U. Thx for help!

RunkMunk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, so they count as Wii VCs for Wii U? I didn't find them in a list of available Wii U VC games in eShop so I was wondering. Thx for ur reply! =)

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Oh, so they count as Wii VCs for Wii U? I didn't find them in a list of available Wii U VC games in eShop so I was wondering. Thx for ur reply! =)
Yeah, I've done it myself. They're not technically "VC" since they're not being emulated, but it works the same way as a VC to the user, I suppose.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I've done it myself. They're not technically "VC" since they're not being emulated, but it works the same way as a VC to the user, I suppose.

they run on vwii which is short for virtual wii the wii was a console so Nintendo can get legally get away with calling Wii games on wiiu Virtual Console games lol

(Disclaimer the above is a joke before people get all serious about it lol)

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol our trash can decided to go flying and flipped on its side