Hacking Where do I buy flashcarts?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 902
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted User

OP
I am looking to buy a flashcart, but I need to get one on a TRUST worthy site. Does anybody have any eBay/Amazon sales links? I want it by 12/16/

james50a

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im surprised you havent seen the adware posted all over gba temp XD. nds-card.com is a decent place to buy flashcards. wouldnt bother with ebay/amazon, prices are stupid mostly

D

Deleted User

OP
The only problem with nds-card is that my parents might not be comfortable entering their credit card information into that.
Also shipping is way too expensive. I live in the USA.

Last edited by ,

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only problem with nds-card is that my parents might not be comfortable entering their credit card information into that.
Also shipping is way too expensive. I live in the USA.

Your parents will be fine, I have bought plenty of items off them and they're trustable.
I can vouch for them if it makes your parents feel more comfortable.

Shipping isn't that bad tbh, you do know where the product is coming from right? lol

D

Deleted User

OP
Your parents will be fine, I have bought plenty of items off them and they're trustable.
I can vouch for them if it makes your parents feel more comfortable.

Shipping isn't that bad tbh, you do know where the product is coming from right? lol
I know, I just wanted it to ship from the USA rather than god damn Hong Kong, it is a bit far away :unsure:

Reactions: Posghetti

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: oh it’s the least I could do +1