Where do I buy a NTSC 360 in Europe?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by unr, Feb 4, 2010.

1. unr
    OP

unr GBAtemp Regular

Feb 20, 2007
    Lithuania
    What title says. Are there any EU-based online shops that sell NTSC/U region 360s and games?

2. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
    Easier option is to get a homebrew capable 360 and use that instead, if you really wanted you could turn it into a US 360 but homebrew means no region checking.

As for shops I tend not to move in those circles so I can not help you there. Not sure of the official MS strategy in Lithuania but even if they were imports they would probably be sourced from Europe anyway.

I will say though that despite the 360 having region locking we here in Europe are very rarely left twisting in the wind.

3. unr
    OP

unr GBAtemp Regular

Feb 20, 2007
    Lithuania
    I managed to find a retailer that sells USA consoles here in Lithuania.

I got a RROD and a live ban on my previous 360 nealy simultaneously last time (talk about bad luck) and since I don't use it that much anymore, I have decided that if I am getting a new one, I am not going to mod it.
    And thus, since games in USA are usually cheaper, I am looking for a NTSC console.

As for games, I looked into videogamesplus, but they don't ship to Lithuania for some unknown reason.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice