Where did you get your username from?

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Originally my Username was 'kermit' cos I got given the nickname when I started as an apprentice (story goes that I apparently wore all green stuff on the first day - TShirt/Trousers/Shoes etc), but changed it to my current Username after my On-line gaming name in First-person shooter TF2/DOD

- which was in fact 'SuicidalCannonFodder' but had to be shortened as some forums don't like long names (Youtube doesn't like 'suicidal' for some reasons) - also had to alter it to CannonFoddr (no 'e') as there were others members with the full name in some of the forums I already am members

I choose THAT name because I'm totally c*** in the games & kept doing suicidal runs making me such an easy target for the opposition

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
my currunt name comes from castlevania judgement thats that guy who creats timerifts ya know

older names:

langin: my star wars name(just made by myself)
brawler: hmmm ssbb?
Sephiran: from fire emblem radiant dawn that guy that is before the final boss...

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Aeon said:
my currunt name comes from castlevania judgement thats that guy who creats timerifts ya know

older names:

langin: my star wars name(just made by myself)
brawler: hmmm ssbb?
Sephiran: from fire emblem radiant dawn that guy that is before the final boss...
WOOT! Castlevania Judgment's an amazing game, isn't it?

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I got it from playing Metroid prime hunters and melee at friends house. I was extremely unlucky for some reason, my friends and i just thought the game just didnt like me. I'm still very unlucky but i have enough skill to balance it out, man just if i had luck on my side.

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
Mine comes from my email address... which I think I made when I was about 10. o_o; But hey, I'm a big Sonic fan so yeah. 8D

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my name from a song called "Remember the Name". At the very end of the song, Mike Shinoda (I think that's how you spell his name) says Ryu, Takpir, Machine Shop! but I misspelled "Ryu" for Raiyu. I added the Rock part because one of my favorite games are the Rockman games...that should be explanatory.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Outgum....
Every time i used to register from sites everything used to be taken, there used to be these brand of chicken called Ingim? or something, and i was like opposite of In = Out , Outgim didnt seem very good so i like gum right? So Outgum? Its never taken ANYWHERE so i

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
outgum said:
Outgum....
Every time i used to register from sites everything used to be taken, there used to be these brand of chicken called Ingim? or something, and i was like opposite of In = Out , Outgim didnt seem very good so i like gum right? So Outgum? Its never taken ANYWHERE so i

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
My first name Jack, middle name Daniel, and my last name Chan, fused into jackdanielchan is my nick name not very creative, but my names do spark alot of nick names...

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I was playing Ace Combat Squadron Leader on my PS2 one day and my friend Amy dropped by. She erroneously assumed I'd picked the lead character's name myself so she thought it was a nickname I'd like. So she started calling me Blaze after the character. The name kinda stuck and now pretty much everyone calls me Blaze. Even my family. The 163 is the number of my old Air Cadet Squadron. Although my email address is 117 because Amy once again got mixed up between my squadron number and something from Top Gun.

Incidentally, we all refer to Amy as Rikku to annoy her because she, like the game character of the same name, is terrified of lightning. She's actually grown rather fond of it over the years to the point where if I call her Amy she either won't respond or assume she's offended me. We only started it as a joke to get on her nerves when FFX came out, now it might as well be her real name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-