1. NuadaXXX

NuadaXXX Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    Online with Pirated downloaded nsps? and play online on the nintendo server with that? and not banned? for sure not. LIES!

the only way is share legit XCI with friends. !!. and dont get error!

nintendo can see if the nsp version was bought for the account. impossible to fake that. u need to mod the account on the nintendo server.. lol

Last edited: Dec 19, 2018
    apfelsaft45 likes this.
  2. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko "Something funny goes here."

Czech Republic
    Updates and DCLs are NSP only. Updates are universal, thus you can't get banned, so those you can install whenever you want. But you have to install them if you want to play the latest and greatest patches.
    That if you have a game which has either updates, DLCs or required parts of it downloaded, simply removing the cartridge (deleting/unmouting the XCI game) will still leave the installed stuff on your system, which you have to uninstall just like NSPs. So more steps required to get rid of a game completely.
    Definitely. Just not everyone is doing it.
    Yes, but it contradicts your idea that if I only use XCIs, I won't have traces or anything, yet a simple homebrew can get you banned. It is unrelated to XCIs themselves, but related to your idea of being safe while using XCIs. (The same thing can be said about NSPs as well obviously).
    *Actually playing online multiplayer. Although being online without DNS should do the job as well (the job = get you banned)... Because in order to be really online, you have to have access to nintys servers, which you can't do with DNS (which is TXs stealth mode or any other DNS service).
    You should restore it, as it is the safest thing even for XCI users because they also leave traces.
    Nope. No DNS so far and no ban so far. I have no idea how, but I guess I am just extremely lucky. After update 5.0.1 I am purposely not using DNS to see when/if they will eventually ban me. Still nothing.
    I am not playing any online games on the switch. But I sometimes go to the eshop to look at what's new. Also playing multiplayer games requires you to disable DNS, so that's a ban no matter what you use. This goes back to this*.
    Also, I have never restored a NAND backup on this Switch...

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Nobody ever said that genius.

You shouldn't use XCIs online either. The problem is that you are online with CFW, not the XCIs themselves.
    You can install them wherever you like, but you have to uninstall them anyways if you want to completely delete the game.

3. WiiUBricker

WiiUBricker News Police
    Banned

Argentina
    Then why is Atmosphere’s emunand not ready yet? It could protect those who are running homebrew-only from bans while allowing them full online functionality on sysnand. I believe this should be high on their priority list.

enarky likes this.
  4. Kubas_inko

Czech Republic
    Because there is a difference between doing something because you want and do it for fun in your free time and doing something for as much money as you can and get paid for it.

5. NuadaXXX

NuadaXXX Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    sure! here say any he is all the time online.... for me is not online i watch youtube app... "online" is stay connected on nintendo server and play pirated without bans!!

6. chocoboss

chocoboss GBAtemp Fan

France
    You can be banned, if you use XCI or NSP.

The best way actually is probably :
    - Emu-Nand offline ( air-plane mode + no wifi configured ) for XCI / NSP / HomeBrews
    - Nand for online ( legit games )

7. Kubas_inko

Czech Republic
    Yes, but I never said that I play multiplayer games online.

8. WiiUBricker

WiiUBricker News Police
    Banned

Argentina
    Yeah, and in the meantime they cause bans on a number of their user base, cause “they don’t care, do you?” :rolleyes:

9. NuadaXXX

NuadaXXX Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    i will pay 3x more for sx if this stuff is secret for nintendo its best for us that we get not banned.

10. Kubas_inko

Czech Republic
    Show me one example where they caused bans and it wasn't because of user stupidity. Otherwise go away.

Stay offline and you are golden.

11. NuadaXXX

NuadaXXX Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    no i have more switches i can get banned its ok for me, I just want to find out one thing, how can I do everything I want, but still I'm not banished. and for now my tactics is working since months online on nintendo server only with xci online, therefore I do not need the opinion of others,unless I ask for it

12. Ghassen-ga

Ghassen-ga GBAtemp Advanced Fan

then buy SX OS & stop acting entitled , this is not about your wanting to destroy TX or whatever , this is about you wanting a backup loader for free.

13. Kubas_inko

Czech Republic
    As long as you have a stealth mode, you are not really online, as it is a DNS of some sort.

14. WiiUBricker

WiiUBricker News Police
    Banned

Argentina
    How boring, the classic user is stupid excuse. How about you go away?

15. GDT

GDT Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Can you explain me the whole thing, please? I googled for nx-dereport but I find nothing. My switch had 4.1.0 and I did a clean backup before starting with cfw etc. I got SX OS, converted some XCI to NSP and installed them. I use Emunand (upgraded to 6.2.0 without burninig fuses, while sysnand is still on 4.1.0). Should I restore my nand backup and start from scratch?

16. NuadaXXX

NuadaXXX Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    stealth mode is off i mean its not working if stealth is on u get only a ban after the error log from sx not more

17. Kubas_inko

Czech Republic
    If you stop following what they tell you, then yes, it is your fault, not their.
    Them: "Stay offline and do a NAND backup before doing anything."
    Me: "Nah, I'll go online, what can happen."
    I got banned
    Me: "It's all their fault."

You can get banned for more stuff than just an error log.

18. Aniblaze

Aniblaze Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Netherlands
    It would appear you are right. I retract what I said. Due to the nature of the argument I filtered on XCI + cert online, and none of the ones who got banned could be blamed solely due to using XCI + cert online. My apologies. I have to say though, those people who only used XCI + cert online never got banned, versus people who supposedly did everything right. Makes me doubt some entries.

OrGoN3 likes this.
  19. WiiUBricker

WiiUBricker News Police
    Banned

Argentina
    You are missing the point. By hacking the Switch in any way on sysNAND, your Switch is effectively banned (you can’t go online and if you do, you are still banned). Restoring NAND backups every time you want to use your Switch normally, is both dangerous and not reasonably feasable. With emuNAND you could avoid all that, hence why it should have been released long time ago if they cared at all.

20. RednaxelaNnamtra

RednaxelaNnamtra GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    Yeah, one other known thing is going online with invalid gamecard/ticket certs. Which does not apply to xci dumps created yourself.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - released, Backup, Loader