Hacking Question When will a free XCI Backup Loader be released?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 43,903
  • Replies 352
  • Likes 6

PhiZero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Because nsp's are serving people well at the moment. Nobody has any interest in writing a piracy loader, and converting xci to nsp is done easy enough.

Reactions: nutsack
D

Deleted User

OP
However, it's about people not paying for backup loading and destroying TX business

Reactions: FR0ZN

PhiZero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
However, it's about people not paying for backup loading and destroying TX business

I mean, the SX product lineup already sold a bunch so I'm sure TX already made their target. So there's not really much to destroy, which gives people even less reasons to write a piracy loader.

D

Deleted User

OP
I think TX can make even more profitsConsidering how many switches could still be sold. That's why it would be so important to reconstruct TX's features to make them bankrupt. It's never too late for that.

Reactions: ajd4096

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Guys, you still don't understand. Own XCI games are much safer than converting them to NSP.
And I find playing XCI much more comfortable because I don't have to install it.
Its also possible to use self created xci dumps online, if a xci loader implements propper cert emulation and you are not to scared to go online in cfw (which you should only do if you are prepared to maybe be banned some day and know what you are doing).

Reactions: The9thBit

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Let TX be? I'm sure people who use it at this point have chosen to do so (considering they've been exposed).
We already USB install (Tinfoil) which equates to copying XCI on the SD.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get it that pl favor over nsp b/c its the same thing as pkgs [ps3, ps4, vita] and cia[3ds/2ds] Thing is not everybody has the double storage to install them so it becomes a hassle to delete a game or 2 just to install a new one. Yeah ppl will say "Just get a bigger SD" well thats kinda the point xci's can be on external drives with way more storage. A 3TB can cost the same as buying 400GB SD card maybe less. Tho imo nsp's really shine on Emunand for safety sake of not installing them on the sysnand

Reactions: Der_Blockbuster

PikachuPro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let TX be? I'm sure people who use it at this point have chosen to do so (considering they've been exposed).
We already USB install (Tinfoil) which equates to copying XCI on the SD.

How? I can never get the 'install over usb' option to show up in tinfoil.
is it because i'm on 3.0.0?

JaRocker

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
I think a free xci loader is needed for those who make electric copies are backups of the era cartridges so you're still able to play online with them converting them from xci to nsp in order to play could get you banned I'm assuming correct me if I'm wrong I like my physical games but I still want everything on one system

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

One more thing and easier to just copy over a xci and just start paying then to copy over a nsp files then install it just to play it just making sure that you have enough free space to install it after you copied over to your SD card. I'm not talking about those who can use a USB drive to install the game from or Network

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Xci > nsp. This isn't like the cia/3ds days... It's the same effect and more convenient. Oh well.
How is going to a special menu, each time you want to play a title, more convenient than something right on your homescreen? And how about the extra space xcis take compared to installed NSPs?

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
How is going to a special menu, each time you want to play a title, more convenient than something right on your homescreen? And how about the extra space xcis take compared to installed NSPs?

Well... There is XCI trimming. Although that increases the chances of a crash happening.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over