XP
Country
United States
Your Test Results:

logo_main.png

Your Test Results
Thank you for completing our personality test! Here is a copy of your results:

ESTJ.png

Personality type: “The Executive” (ESTJ-A)
Individual traits: Extraverted – 90%, Observant – 57%, Thinking – 65%, Judging – 56%, Assertive – 90%.
Role: Sentinel
Strategy: People Mastery

You're good people here and I wish I had a billion dollars to train you all on how to make a trillion dollars.
And please no, there's no need to buy my book for $19.95, thank you very much.

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got INFJ-T

ADVOCATE PERSONALITY (INFJ, -A/-T)
The Advocate personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As members of the Diplomat Role group, Advocates have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is that they are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

thanks for the interesting test for a bit of self insight. if it really means anything haha.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Complete cunt.

More seriously though I seem to be able to be whatever I like on these tests, mainly as I read the test marking and implementation guides for most of them and they are rarely more than about 50 questions, and seem to be functionally unable to take them seriously or otherwise just really enjoy screwing with them. There is more merit to them than trust falls and what animal/historical figure would you be, but not a lot. I don't know if I would walk out of a job that tried to implement such a thing, it would however probably end a job interview/intro period/contract.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Complete cunt.

More seriously though I seem to be able to be whatever I like on these tests, mainly as I read the test marking and implementation guides for most of them and they are rarely more than about 50 questions, and seem to be functionally unable to take them seriously or otherwise just really enjoy screwing with them. There is more merit to them than trust falls and what animal/historical figure would you be, but not a lot. I don't know if I would walk out of a job that tried to implement such a thing, it would however probably end a job interview/intro period/contract.
I myself think theyre quite useful. They help to tackle issues you and many others have.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I myself think theyre quite useful. They help to tackle issues you and many others have.
Personality tests are a source of interpersonal or self reflection the same way religion is a source of morality. If it helps you then so be it, it is not without serious downsides in a lot of cases though.

@FAST6191 you lack discipline!
Wrong. It is total self discipline that keeps me from having any personality.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Personality tests are a source of interpersonal or self reflection the same way religion is a source of morality. If it helps you then so be it, it is not without serious downsides in a lot of cases though.

Wrong. It is total self discipline that keeps me from having any personality.
I feel like this might turn into an argument however what could be the downsides?

Engert

I love me
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
@FAST6191 lmao.
Dude why you so afraid of being part of something even if you fake it?

You're all good people here tho, most of you.
Just for shits and giggles I took the test. Nothing happened to my life and personality after I did it. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Skill issue.