• Total voters

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am not one for nasty arguments, neither is the site really.

Downsides or religions are covered in many places so downsides of these tests are railroading thought -- it is all too easy to think "oh you are a intj, therefore of course you thought that" and then we are back at the English lessons thing where we are told that they wrote that because they had not been laid in a while. Equally it also risks massive oversimplification and that is not a good thing either, or if you prefer see the problem with webmd. Training can help lessen the potential for some of these to happen but given we are largely plebs on a forum that is not going to be the case.
At the same time it is a fun toy so play it that way if you want.

@FAST6191 lmao.
Dude why you so afraid of being part of something even if you fake it?

I don't follow. Generally I fear nothing (fear is the mind killer and all that) and if I encounter a system I feel compelled to pull it apart and/or screw with it.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Huh, here goes my profile.

69bf8bd0e3d765063f5d225efc2f65ed.png

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well went and found another test which gave me a text list which I like more.

While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. You have a great need for other people to like and admire you. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. At the same time you have a great deal of unused capacity, which you have not turned to your advantage. You tend to be worrisome and insecure inside, this despite being disciplined and self-controlled outside. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others statements without satisfactory proof. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. At times you are extroverted, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.

Not entirely accurate but does reflect me surprisingly well.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am not one for nasty arguments, neither is the site really.

Downsides or religions are covered in many places so downsides of these tests are railroading thought -- it is all too easy to think "oh you are a intj, therefore of course you thought that" and then we are back at the English lessons thing where we are told that they wrote that because they had not been laid in a while. Equally it also risks massive oversimplification and that is not a good thing either, or if you prefer see the problem with webmd. Training can help lessen the potential for some of these to happen but given we are largely plebs on a forum that is not going to be the case.
At the same time it is a fun toy so play it that way if you want.

I don't follow. Generally I fear nothing (fear is the mind killer and all that) and if I encounter a system I feel compelled to pull it apart and/or screw with it.
yeah, i get your point.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well went and found another test which gave me a text list which I like more.

While you have some personality weaknesses, you are generally able to compensate for them. You have a great need for other people to like and admire you. You have a tendency to be critical of yourself. At the same time you have a great deal of unused capacity, which you have not turned to your advantage. You tend to be worrisome and insecure inside, this despite being disciplined and self-controlled outside. You prefer a certain amount of change and variety and become dissatisfied when hemmed in by restrictions and limitations. You pride yourself as an independent thinker and do not accept others statements without satisfactory proof. At times you have serious doubts as to whether you have made the right decision or done the right thing. At times you are extroverted, sociable, while at other times you are introverted, wary, reserved.

Not entirely accurate but does reflect me surprisingly well.
knew you'd find something :P

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Last edited by TheDarkGreninja,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.