Gaming What's your next Switch game purchase?

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 14,335
  • Replies 206
  • Likes 2

ogioto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For the moment the plan is:
Splatoon 2
Kamiko
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Ultra Street Fighter 2 (for which I'm almost 100% certain they stole the control scheme from the PSP versions)
Rime
Skyrim (hyped to play it anywhere)
Darksiders: Warmaster edition (due to the fact they failed to release it for the wii u and the few rumors that say it's gonna see the switch)
And whatever From Software release for the switch (probably their new game, because it didn't seem so detailed like the DS series and Bloodborne; before somebody says something like "if they work on something for the switch"- check their wikipedia page, there is noted that they are working on something for it ;) )

Last edited by ogioto,

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah i didn't said it will be public though
I will myself try to hack it and i will share it on github
some devs already have hombrews on it
I didn't got mine yet though
I'm a bit skeptical of this, I don't really know you that well so I have no idea how reputable you are/ what you can do. I am interested in knowing a bit more

Reactions: Alkéryn
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
mario odyssey looks like it's somewhat going off a bit from the galaxy games a bit but I would still drop my wallet into nintys hand with no second thought if they did an actual super mario galaxy 3, love those games
The gameplay footage looks like closer to a mix of Mario 64, Mario Sunshine, Mario 3D World and sure, Mario Galaxy too. It's gonna be amazing, hell, the best Mario 3D game ever. :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

• Sonic mania
This is the Sonic game of 2017 for me (Forces is basically Generations 2 but oh god, I loved playing Mania so much!) though if Sega stupidly decides to release Sonic Mania as a digital-only game they will be shooting themselves on the foot. Sonic Mania is not the type of game to leave it as a digital-only sort of thing. It deserves a physical release.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The gameplay footage looks like closer to a mix of Mario 64, Mario Sunshine, Mario 3D World and sure, Mario Galaxy too. It's gonna be amazing, hell, the best Mario 3D game ever. :)

This is the Sonic game of 2017 for me (Forces is basically Generations 2 but oh god, I loved playing Mania so much!) though if Sega stupidly decides to release Sonic Mania as a digital-only game they will be shooting themselves on the foot. Sonic Mania is not the type of game to leave it as a digital-only sort of thing. It deserves a physical release.
I'll like it but for me the galaxy games will always be my favorite, they looked so nice on the wii and I can't imagine how beautiful it could look on the switch o.o please ninty, although I guess I fall in tthe column now of people who want a sunshine sequel lul

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer digital games if it keeps me from paying more money. Games like i am setsuna is $40 and only digital so i don't approve of that. I don't even approve of ultra street fighter 2 being that price even if is physical. Is a port of a game that wasn't even over $20 Just cuase they added more stuff that could have been done years ago. O_O

People think they can get away with stuff like this and i won't support it even if others do. Honestly if this is just a digital game for Sonic mania, is fine by me. I wish they could make a physical genesis cart that actually worked, it be like a actual game of sonic mania just for genesis, or any other sega console. Sonic mania rom hacks. :ninja:

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I prefer digital games if it keeps me from paying more money. Games like i am setsuna is $40 and only digital so i don't approve of that. I don't even approve of ultra street fighter 2 being that price even if is physical. Is a port of a game that wasn't even over $20 Just cuase they added more stuff that could have been done years ago. O_O

People think they can get away with stuff like this and i won't support it even if others do. Honestly if this is just a digital game for Sonic mania, is fine by me. I wish they could make a physical genesis cart that actually worked, it be like a actual game of sonic mania just for genesis, or any other sega console. Sonic mania rom hacks. :ninja:

$40 for I Am Setsuna digital copy? That feels overpriced.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SUper Mario Odyssey probably.
Sure is a Thing they should hAve staRted with i would Say

Unless something cool pops up on the eShop or I decide to get Puyo Puyo Tetris, probably Splatoon 2.
just download the jp demo, from what I heard it has everything but the story

Reactions: pustal

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Sure is a Thing they should hAve staRted with i would Say

just download the jp demo, from what I heard it has everything but the story
The English demo is out now ;)
It's a pretty good demo, but it lacks most of the game modes. I want to see what else there is, being limited to regular Puyo Puyo and mixed Puyo Puyo + Tetris gets boring after a while.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$40 for I Am Setsuna digital copy? That feels overpriced.
Well personally, no digital only game should ever be over $20 so YES is basically a 3DS price range for a game. So yeah, i would have gotten the game if it was cheaper, i hear is like chrono trigger :)

But so many games are priced so strangely to me i just have a few, hoping for more. I know bomberman has retail release, but for a game that hasn't been in development in like decade and last game was digital only, sure made like konami had some balls to get full price range for that game, and i hear is mediocre :glare:

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The English demo is out now ;)
It's a pretty good demo, but it lacks most of the game modes. I want to see what else there is, being limited to regular Puyo Puyo and mixed Puyo Puyo + Tetris gets boring after a while.
are the english and jp demos identical?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
are the english and jp demos identical?
I only noticed one difference so far, it's set to 1 win per game instead of first to 2 wins, which means after every round I get the thanks for playing screen and the game restarts and I have to go through the menus again, rather than every 2-3 rounds, which is a bit annoying.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
For the moment the plan is:
Splatoon 2
Kamiko
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Ultra Street Fighter 2 (for which I'm almost 100% certain they stole the control scheme from the PSP versions)
Rime
Skyrim (hyped to play it anywhere)
Darksiders: Warmaster edition (due to the fact they failed to release it for the wii u and the few rumors that say it's gonna see the switch)
And whatever From Software release for the switch (probably their new game, because it didn't seem so detailed like the DS series and Bloodborne; before somebody says something like "if they work on something for the switch"- check their wikipedia page, there is noted that they are working on something for it ;) )
there are no rumors lol darksiders wiiu comes out this month may 23 for wiiu only, they said they have no plans for the switch.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there are no rumors lol darksiders wiiu comes out this month may 23 for wiiu only, they said they have no plans for the switch.

Which I think isn't going to end well for sales, they're gonna pull an Ubisoft and get all mad when the game sells bad XD

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over