Gaming What's your next Switch game purchase?

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 14,326
  • Replies 206
  • Likes 2

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Which I think isn't going to end well for sales, they're gonna pull an Ubisoft and get all mad when the game sells bad XD
game is 20$ new so anyone can get the game for their collection, i know i will before in afew years it becomes aa crazy expensive game since this is probably the last wiiu game retail release imo.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game is 20$ new so anyone can get the game for their collection, i know i will before in afew years it becomes aa crazy expensive game since this is probably the last wiiu game retail release imo.

Just saying, making a game for a dead console...eh.... >.>

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Splatoon 2 if the average rating in 85% or over and same goes for Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Mario Odyssey needs to have an average rating of 90% or more.

Last edited by Nemix77,

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm a bit skeptical of this, I don't really know you that well so I have no idea how reputable you are/ what you can do. I am interested in knowing a bit more
My reputation as a dev is close to zero (it isn't zero because few people know me irl, aside from that no ones knows me, mostly because i never shared anything because i was too lazy to do so, so yeah it is zero)
I basicaly know well elctronics
I know a LOT about math and physics
And for programming i know C, C++, Js, html5, python, bash and assembly x86 and arm
I like puzzles and hacking is kinda like puzzle
i don't know if i will succeed hacking the samich but i might
anyway i will try just because i'm interested in it, just for the sake of curiosity
if i succed, i will share it on github and maybe develop a small library to use it
if i don't someone else will succed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by Alkéryn,

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My reputation as a dev is close to zero (it isn't zero because few people know me irl, aside from that no ones knows me, mostly because i never shared anything because i was too lazy to do so, so yeah it is zero)
And for programming i know C, C++, Js, html5, python, bash and assembly x86 and arm
anyway i will try just because i'm interested in it, just for the sake of curiosity
if i succed, i will share it on github and maybe develop a small library to use it
all I can say for ya is good luck mate, same to anyone else working at the switch

Reactions: Alkéryn

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
all I can say for ya is good luck mate, same to anyone else working at the switch
Though you shouldn't count on me, other hackers might release something before me xD
if i'm the first to publicly share something know that i won't do anything about piracy, i'm not against it but i'm too lazy and don't want to take risk so someone else will have to do it
i'm just interested in launching my homebrews ^^
Btw +1 for midona

Last edited by Alkéryn,

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't have a Switch, but I'm going to start with Xenoblade II if it comes out this year, Mario Odyssey, Zelda, Skyrim, FE 2018, SMT 5, whatever Dragon Quest is gonna be on the Switch, and yeah. Pretty much RPGs.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Though you shouldn't count on me, other hackers might release something before me xD
if i'm the first to publicly share something know that i won't do anything about piracy, i'm not against it but i'm too lazy and don't want to take risk so someone else will have to do it
i'm just interested in launching my homebrews ^^
Btw +1 for midona
like I said, good luck to all working on the switch, be it tomorrow or 20 years from now I will be ready to thank whoever opens up the switch to be able to mod games

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
like I said, good luck to all working on the switch, be it tomorrow or 20 years from now I will be ready to thank whoever opens up the switch to be able to mod games
Well far from tomorow from me
I receive it this week end
add two week for zelda
2 month before i'm in holydays
and 2 more weeks for me to maybe hack it if i succeed xD

Bernhard

Psycho
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can HTML count as programming?

i hope you ll get it ^^ i am interested in your work (if you ll work on it) maybe could you share your progress? :) i wonder how your progress might look ( if you succeed hacking the switch)

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
can HTML count as programming?

i hope you ll get it ^^ i am interested in your work (if you ll work on it) maybe could you share your progress? :) i wonder how your progress might look ( if you succeed hacking the switch)
As i said i will begin in about 2 month since i have work to end and don't count too much on me i'm just a random dev who like puzzles
Nah html isn't programing, it is a description language
JS is programming / scripting
but when it is a small program i tend to call it scripting more than programing
Even though by definition a script is interpreted and a program is compiled

Last edited by Alkéryn,

Bernhard

Psycho
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As i said i will begin in about 2 month since i have work to end and don't count too much on me i'm just a random dev who like puzzles
Nah html isn't programing, it is a description language
JS is programming
but when it is a small program i tend to call it scripting more than programing
Even though by definition a script is interpreted and a program is compiled

ya i know it s not programming just wanted to ask you if you really mean it that way..(just to see if you re potent)
any way i ll be interested and good luck :)

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
you re right ^^

i ve bought my self the special edition of BOTW (i am a huge The legend of Zelda fan) and now i ll buy a switch if i can ever get one i ll buy my self games like wonderboy
Well i just bought zelda even though i get my switch in two days

The first thing i did was lick it and yeah it taste bad but not as bad as i thought it would xD
Then i found it make a both satisfying and concerning song when you shake it but i tough it was normal after looking how the cardridge was made

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And for games i'm really looking forward for xenoblade and splatoon

Last edited by Alkéryn,

Bernhard

Psycho
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i just bought zelda even though i get my switch in two days

The first thing i did was lick it and yeah it taste bad but not as bad as i thought it would xD
Then i found it make a satisfying and concerning song when you shake it but i tough it was normal after looking how the cardridge was made

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And for games i'm really looking forward for xenoblade and splatoon

Oh man :D i ve managed to not lick the cartridge i was about to open my special box ... but i ve resisted my willing to lick the game x3

i ll get a switch when ever it will be available in my country ^^

xenoblade is a good one :D
but i think splatoon will be outplayed in just a while ( like the first game i am not interested in playing it anymore :(... )

i ll buy my self i think mario kart but only to beat my friends in school :D

Last edited by Bernhard,

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh man :D i ve managed to not lick the cartridge i was about to open my special box ... but i ve resisted my willing to lick the game x3

i ll get a switch when ever it will be available in my country ^^

xenoblade is a good one :D
but i think splatoon will be outplayed in just a while ( like the first game i am not interested in playing it anymore :(... )

i ll buy my self i think mario kart but only to beat my friends in school :D
Well i never played spaltoon 1 because i dind't had a wii U
i don't plan to buy other games for the moment because i generally only buy those i'm hyped about, maybe mario odyssey
but i might pirate the others
If we get games from altus games
or square enix, i might buy them too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...