Hacking What's with all the games not working recently?

ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are we entering a terrifying new chapter in G6 Lite history, where suddenly no new releases will work on it?
First Simcity, now Hoshigami, and I hear tell of import games that aren't working either.
(And yes, I'm using 4.8a)

Nothing I've tried has worked, I sure hope this doesn't mean we G6L owners are SOL.... I hope they get to updating soon, or else I may be picking up a new Slot 1 flashcard (like m3 simply) and relegating the G6L to GBA duty! :'(

MitchStar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not sure whats up, but its really pissin me off. lets start a list of games that dont work at the moment.

1. Sim City
2. Hoshigami

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
laugh.gif

I agree with the above poster, stop freaking out you spoiled ones.
tongue.gif

There are a LOT worse cases of lack-of-updates out there.

ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't so much "freaking out" as pondering if this might become an increasingly common trend -- releases that don't work on the G6L, at the mercy of less and less frequent software compatibility updates.

eboomatix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats no way to treat customers...do they think all the g6 users will go buy their new slot 1 when they know they'll stop supporting it when something better comes out.

G6 is run by selfish jerks who deserve to get flesh eating bacteria. I'll never buy from them again, with so many other choices around, why choose the jerks?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-granite-ridge-zen-5-desktop-cp...