Hacking whats this mean ?

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it loads your remote blainks all red bars rumbles hard to push a or b flashesall red bars some times lets you move to sometimes nothing well move

i got iso24
the remote is a cheepr one the kyko black my wii nintendo remote had to be fixed by nintendo the sencer bar is hard to move nintendo cant fix with out there remote ?

and i just want to use the highest uptdate wad manager and the files to install VC and wiiware games
but the remote is gay and not leting me install stuff in the hbc
please give me a better files to load the wadsand stuff no issues
i got wii v 4.2u ok
hope you help me out to get this issue fixed tell me what files i need to put in apps and wad folder ?
a working link to get a working wad manager and gets past the mounthing deavice please wate .... as well

shepe

Trophies
XP
Country
WTF please actualy use english when requesting help as I have no idea what you are on about and I thought my english was bad

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
What is ISO24? 0_o

Anyhow learn English.

Amusing you have a red bar and colour if you enter the Home-Menu. This means you have to replace your batteries. Or recharge them, if they are rechargeable.

--

If you get a 'If you paid for this, you are scammed' screen 'Press 1' etc.

THAN you have trucha singer your IOS61.
Install a original IOS61, and it will stop complain.

Use the latest 'cIOSCORP 3.6' other wise. If you don't use it, but don't know how to install a original IOS61 back.
Than use the 'cIOSCORP 3.X Uninstaller' (Which comes with the cIOSCORP 3.6 Auto-Reply-Mail).

Run that app, via HBC/Bannerbomb. And there you go. Wait till it is finished, don't shut down your Wii before that.

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now i got the 1.5 wad manager what other file do i need i need to know what file i got the 4.2u wii iso24 so what oher file do i download o stop the Nyko wand flashing battires are new and it works on the mane menu but as i get on the hbc and i got a dump as well so what sould i do reinstall the card formate it or what ?

BinFairy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg

Seriously! I've had enough of trying to help you but not being able to due to your seeming lack of intelligence.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
steve007 said:
it loads your remote blainks all red bars rumbles hard to push a or b flashesall red bars some times lets you move to sometimes nothing well move

i got iso24
the remote is a cheepr one the kyko black my wii nintendo remote had to be fixed by nintendo the sencer bar is hard to move nintendo cant fix with out there remote ?

and i just want to use the highest uptdate wad manager and the files to install VC and wiiware games
but the remote is gay and not leting me install stuff in the hbc
please give me a better files to load the wadsand stuff no issues
i got wii v 4.2u ok
hope you help me out to get this issue fixed tell me what files i need to put in apps and wad folder ?
a working link to get a working wad manager and gets past the mounthing deavice please wate .... as well

seriously this is the 3rd or 4th thread youve made in the past day or so asking for help with this and that, you need to learn how to use the search button just like everyone else or your just gonna get flamed

seb77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry but I have just one advice.

Just play original games, you're gonna brick your wii...

Or do some basic research/learning to know what you're doing with your console.

And if you are too lazy don't complain if you make a mistake and kill your console.

My guess: Brick in less than 2 days...lol

P.S. Damn... french is my native language but i guess that i'm able to speak english better than your klingonishingblinkblinkyo language ;-)

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im sorry, but your computer talk is hard to understand i have the wii update 4.2u with the wad manager 1.5.When I try to install a game that i have downloaded,i get a message mounting devices please wait... at this point it freezes and i have to reset the wii. I am not sure what is wrong I have followed the steps from the hbc guide, but something is just not right.

Am i missing a file ?
Do i need to start all over?
What should i do

Any input is appreciated

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
steve007 said:
Im sorry, but your computer talk is hard to understand

That is why many, many times people have told you in this and other threads to go and read first.

My advise to you my friend is get a Yo-Yo to play with instead. Of course you might end up getting knots in the thread so maybe just a ball, but wait hmmm you might burst that.

Ahhh a rattle
smile.gif

OR

Read first, ask later if you are seriously gonna stick with a console
rolleyes.gif

gamecat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This seems like a good a thread as any to say this in ....

@ddetkowski your avatar is too hypnotic...

sorry for being OT

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
gamecat said:
This seems like a good a thread as any to say this in ....

@ddetkowski your avatar is too hypnotic...

sorry for being OT
She is hot
biggrin.gif

btw, sorry steve007, I usually help people but after opening a few of your topics now and only just reading them I just want to flame you until you learn to read first, again sorry for pointing out how dumb you are...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease read before starting another stupid topic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Hey hey!