Whats the problem with my SD???? PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by JuggaletteENJ, May 13, 2010.

1. JuggaletteENJ
    OP

JuggaletteENJ GBAtemp Regular

Sep 4, 2009
    United States
    OK, so I have found out why my disk images randomly disappear. My Wii tells me that I don't have an SD card inserted randomly....Sounds like my slot is messed up right? Well the weird thing is that it reads my SD card to load up everything on my homebrew channel, and to show me what's on it when I access my SD menu, but when I am trying to load a game through my backup loaders, or play a NES/SNES/N64/Sega game, it says that no SD card is inserted....any ideas?? This is a random thing too, it will work sometimes, but not others....so I know that I have the files in the correct places, or it wouldn't ever work.

AHHHHH! Please help!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ShovelThumb

ShovelThumb Banned

Banned
    May 13, 2010
    Tonga
    Your card sucks bigger balls than you.

3. Crass

Crass Rock me Dr. Zaius

Nov 3, 2006
    United States
    Oregon
    Back up everything on the SD card, and reformat it.

If your using windows heres the easy steps:
    1. make a new folder on ur pc, copy and paste the contents of the SD card there.
    2. go to my computer, right click on ur SD and choose format, it doesnt matter if quick format is selected or not, use FAT32, and select the Default Allocation Unit size.
    3. Copy everything pack to it.

4. JuggaletteENJ
    OP

JuggaletteENJ GBAtemp Regular

Sep 4, 2009
    United States
    I will give that a shot. I have done this before, and it did help, but eventually things quit working again.

5. techboy

techboy GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    Pennsylvania
    If it still acts up, google for "Panasonic SD card Formatter" and try that. The Windows format function can be screwy at times.