Hacking Whats the cheepest way($) to hack my wii?

sapiar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i really need to know cuz right now im broke and cant buy games so.....can eny one tell me wat price im looking at to hack it?

Kokorazashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It costed me around £75 which would $133. Note that I got a non-solder solution, which costed quite alot, around £45 = $80. Depends on what kind of Wii you have. Older ones use different products to hack it. You can find a place to find what version your Wii is, but I can't remember any. I suggest you use a non-opening method to see what kind of modchip you need. Maybe someone else can help you out with a link. Just remember to not be hasty with your purchase. Check around for the best price and the best modchip for your system. Reading reviews is your best option.

So in short: it depends on your system type. Research is your best option.
lecture.gif

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DX has a key-clip (solderless) which you need to program yourself (comes with a parallel port) but can run like a normal wiikey, for $25.

More important is what sort of wii you have, try your serial at wiitracker and wiidrives and see what comes up.

sapiar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thx all of u one of my freinds told me it was a wii version c....but im not exactly shure what to use since ive cheeked about 10 sites and they all say diffrent things. If en of theese infos are usful, can en of u tell me what to use? it would relly help

datahoarder

Organized.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy Zelda: Twilight Princess and install the HomeBrewChannel, I think all your replies were pre-backup loader(wiigator/wanin)..
Though, you should really only be playing games you've actually purchased unless you meant homebrew games.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
absolute cheapest way, you still need to buy some stuff...

Zelda TP
SD Card
Blank DVD's

for that price, you can usually get a mod chip...

crack open your Wii, find out what chipset you have, and get the right chip

Diffusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sapiar said:
thx all of u one of my freinds told me it was a wii version c....but im not exactly shure what to use since ive cheeked about 10 sites and they all say diffrent things. If en of theese infos are usful, can en of u tell me what to use? it would relly help
So sounds like your friend is saying you have a D2C.

Did you try this site? http://www.wiidrives.com/

Best way to find out, is to open up your Wii and see what chipset you have.

JesseAs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Kokorazashi said:
It costed me around £75 which would $133. Note that I got a non-solder solution, which costed quite alot, around £45 = $80. Depends on what kind of Wii you have. Older ones use different products to hack it. You can find a place to find what version your Wii is, but I can't remember any. I suggest you use a non-opening method to see what kind of modchip you need. Maybe someone else can help you out with a link. Just remember to not be hasty with your purchase. Check around for the best price and the best modchip for your system. Reading reviews is your best option.

So in short: it depends on your system type. Research is your best option.
lecture.gif

hmm, you're pretty fucked there, i bougt my wii-key PRE-soldered on a wii-clip for like $50?....

EmperorOfCanada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
YMMD.

reminds me about a news @maxconsole today said:
Now here's an interesting tactic for anyone thinking to rob their local GameStop (seems quite the norm these days). A would be armed gun-man walked into a store and asked for the least expensive Xbox 360 system before demanding that the store clerk fills a bag with cash too. But why not take the most expensive Xbox 360 if you're going to go through all that trouble and break the law?

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
EmperorOfCanada said:
nando said:
JesseAs said:
fuuuuuu said:
QUOTE said:
Rent Zelda instead.
LOL How much cheaper can we get??

borrow an SD-cart and intall a channel so you wont need it any more

don't rent zelda, borrow it.

Dont borrow it, have someone pay you to take it off their hands

Don't have someone pay you to take it off their hands, pirate it.

Wait...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill