1. lightisdark

OP lightisdark Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Ok when I boot up I get Hekate 5.0.2 I press launch to get me into CFW.. on the screen sept by atmosphere shows up and finally booted in. I didn’t have my switch for a few months so I went into my apps and clicked on update Kosmos updates it says I’m on 14.2 and latest version is END. Ok weird.

now even loading up App Store it crashes atmosphere do I have to fine a new CFW is there a tut if atmos is no more to replace it?

yes I’m a noob please be gentle

2. C7XL

C7XL Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Kosmos is done for, they're not updating their pack anymore. You can still use Atmosphère but you have to do it yourself, like gathering all the files needed, updating it and whatnot.

Or you can use another all-in-one pack if you want it to be easier: https://gbatemp.net/threads/team-ne...-that-continues-where-kosmos-left-off.566166/

3. lightisdark

OP lightisdark Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Thankyou Sir!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Thankyou!

4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    SDSetup is still being updated AFAIK, it's just the Kosmos specific things like the updater that aren't being updated anymore.

5. C7XL

C7XL Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Yep, I understand but he's using Kosmos as a 'drag-n-drop-ready-to-go' and using an updater to update it. DeepSea is pretty much the closest thing.

The Real Jdbye likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - What’s, happened, while