Hacking Whats good reseller for sky3ds

Megaben99

I'm not an intern. I'm a messenger of the Gods!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game4deal.com has single orders of the Sky for $75. Internation ship was a little slow, but I received tracking info right away.

D

Deleted User

I have a list in my sig.
I haven't updated it in a while, so it may be kinda inaccurate...

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To everyone commenting or thinking of getting a card if possible avoid buying from international sellers (Canada is the exception), the reason I recommend peachds so much is because they ship from inside the states with legit stock using usps. Its better to wait 4-6 days with first class mail than 1-2 months with the possibility of your package going "missing".

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for some reason, they just refunded me back my paypal payment. seems like they dont want my business.

did you leave a message in the paypal payment? if not they are probably out of stock for the card you want try messaging them to find out the problem,they will respond using the email listed on there site.
Or maybe you made an error in your order somewhere?

wendeng

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you leave a message in the paypal payment? if not they are probably out of stock for the card you want try messaging them to find out the problem,they will respond using the email listed on there site.
Or maybe you made an error in your order somewhere?
I got the confirmation they told me will ship out monday

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was informed they can't take PayPal payments anymore. Pretty strange.

I would message them and attempt your order again.
mgPD2Ea.png

Reactions: Deleted User

gbatempnoob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i also got my sky3ds Monday and ordered on Friday. there was a problem as my paypal payment didnt go through but i realized it was because i didnt follow their payment directions, so that is my fault.

the unit works perfectly fine. overall, i am very happy with peachds and i will confidently say they are legit.

thank you for the recommendation! wouldn't of bought it from peachds if it wasnt for this thread.

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-6512692/arcade-1-up-infinity-50-games-game-board.jsp?pfm=bdrecs...