Hacking What's a "Soft card?"

nemt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my CycloDS Evolution today (love it so far) and wootdeals also threw in a screen protector, but in the screen protector case there was also a tiny cardboard card with 'Soft card' printed on it. Any idea what this is for?

alexkapi12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nemt said:
I got my CycloDS Evolution today (love it so far) and wootdeals also threw in a screen protector, but in the screen protector case there was also a tiny cardboard card with 'Soft card' printed on it. Any idea what this is for?
I think its for the air bubbles.

nemt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I couldn't get all the air bubbles out so I figured sod it, I don't need a screen protector. This thing won't leave a sticky residue on my screen will it?

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. It's to press out the air bubbles. You just slide it across the screen and scoop out the bubbles.

I got them when I got some Gamestop screen protectors.

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
YOU MUST USE Screen Protectors for the DS.

The Soft Card is for sliding the screen protector on the touchscreen to prevent bubbles forming inside. Im used to putting screen protectors.

Regards,
Chris

PS: Some Screen protector are easy to apply without soft card. These screen protector are harder than normal Hori ones. I used Black Thorns but the copyright are messed up "Nintendo DS are copyright by Sony Entertainment" What the?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up