Whatcha gettin' for Christmas, BRO?

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats one sweet watch bro!

Thanks. The wife's is in, but it was already dark when we got home (and was gray and gloomy today anyway) so no chance to get a picture in good light yet. This was taken inside after we got home tonight - her watch is brand new so there are still protective stickers on the case. But yeah if you're wondering what you might get your wife when she passes 40 and gets bummed about growing old, this isn't a bad choice.

rP1010387.jpg

Reactions: XPro

Crimson Lotus

Metal
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
21st birthday is on the 24th so like a good lad, I'm gonna snort some heroin and jerk off like Eric Clapton. No, but I'll be getting whiskey and rum and spend the 25th asleep in a pool of my own vomit.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
21st birthday is on the 24th so like a good lad, I'm gonna snort some heroin and jerk off like Eric Clapton. No, but I'll be getting whiskey and rum and spend the 25th asleep in a pool of my own vomit.

Birthday on Dec 24th huh? I know a guy who grew up like that like that. All your Xmas/Bday dropped on ya like a bomb, then nothing. My b'day's in June so I got a nice even split.

BTW, I recommend Knob Creek bourbon. Pricey, but effective as hell.

Crimson Lotus

Metal
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Birthday on Dec 24th huh? I know a guy who grew up like that like that. All your Xmas/Bday dropped on ya like a bomb, then nothing. My b'day's in June so I got a nice even split.

BTW, I recommend Knob Creek bourbon. Pricey, but effective as hell.
I've always been inconvenienced by xmas since I know no one that celebrates it. Instead, everything closes early on the 24th, nothing is open on the 25th, etc. So yeah, it's only a birthday but limited with every store and service closing real early. I will, however, keep that suggestion in mind. I like to spoil myself with pricey booze that I normally can't afford on the 24th of every December.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe a 5th gen iPod touch or an iPad Mini if I'm lucky. Just want something cheapish that can run Garage Band and my 2nd gen touch ain't cuttin it.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
im an atheist, i dont celebrate religious festivals....

...... but they fucking better be a Christmas sale on steam.

Reactions: XPro

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every year it's practically a given that I get a box of Magic cards. It's the top thing on my list every year and of course I'm going with Return to Ravnica this year.

I also asked for a phone since my other one is garbage. It took me half an hour (no exaggeration here) to get my GPS working not too long ago. Otherwise the phone is slow and full of issues. It'll randomly shut off, freezes on basic functions, just tons of shit. Now that I'm driving around and going to school and stuff, a new phone is almost a necessity.
Sound like a Tmobile phone

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Birthday yesterday, christmas 12 days later. I also get a bunch of gifts at once and then nothing for a year haha. Got a Wii U yesterday, though it wasn't that much of a gift, as it was more something I've earned by working for my dad. :) And I mean, that's what my dad said: "That isn't a gift, it's way too expensive to be a gift. You've earned it!"
I did get some really sweet gifts as well, that were "real" gifts. ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: You wanna do it in my wut? +1