What year is it?

WereMagi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No really, what year is it? Well, don't answer that, I actually do know.

I lurked a bit watching out here and that other place I no longer remember when Pokemon X and Y and ORAS hacks were my concern before I got bored and burnt out from helping people get their competative pokemon kick started in training literally hours before comps and stuff.

But around a month after ORAS and I stopped playing and focused on other things, so the current state on anything 3DS Hacking related is new to me and oh god, where do I begin? What is this spider and ninjahax or whatever and such.

I played a loooooot of PC games since I went under my rock, forgive me.

Anyway, made an account, so Holla, WereMagi is I. I'm a game design student in Melbourne, Australia and I suck at learning how to C# but have to keep trying because I don't know what else to do with myself. That results in being paid for it enough to live anyway...

So, back to the 3DS hacking that has my interest again, what did I miss? More importantly, how is everyone big in the community since I last lurked in god knows how long whose names I no longer remember but still praise the names of?

For those interested, I have a 3DS XL with the latest firmware because I scrubbed up and forget not to and I also own a powersave that I no longer use since the I couldn't grab a copy of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate anywhere and had to get a digital copy to play with friends.

Had too much caffeine too soon as well as been enjoying a wee bit too many ciders as I try and study, so forgive the everywhereness that isn't my normal self. I'm just everywhere because I don't remember how to organise myself right now.

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    The mechs of mw2 really don't feel that bad
    +2
  • Shape @ Shape:
    Neither do the mechs of mech warrior 2. Much better game.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    People would say different if cod Gundam was a thing
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    Omg do you know how much money I would spend if that was a thing? Especially if you get to assemble the gundams somewhat like those old model toy kits. The answer is zero dollars. I would spend zero dollars. It would still be so good, though.
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Liar
    +1
  • Shape @ Shape:
    $118.49
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    I bought 1-2 switch, imagine my pain
    +2
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    for full price at launch
    +2
  • Shape @ Shape:
    Full price at launch for full exploitability without modchips. Or so I hear.
    +1
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    You should like buy a 3rd one and ship it to my address
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    No no lads, the game called 1-2 switch
    +1
  • x65943 @ x65943:
    Where you feel the controller vibrate and guess how many virtual ice cubes are inside of it
    +2
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    You should still buy me a switch so I don't have to pay for it
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    best game on the switch amirite
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i just saw a video yesterday that mentioned how it's a good thing 1-2-switch wasn't a pack in title because it would've made everyone lose faith in the switch immediately and they might have a point
    +1
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    It was this one, The "video" Jdbye watched this one. :P
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    What no The Real video Jdbye?
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    @Shape, Quake is great.
    +1
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    QUAKER OATS! :P
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Remember to eat your oats