Gaming What would you like to see in Pokémon heart gold and soul silver?

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey everyone, this is a thread where you can post and discuss what you'd like to see in Pokémon heart gold and soul silver.
For example, I'd like to see the odd egg (50% chance of shiny!), the mystery gift as it was in g/s/c (so you can get dolls and stuff) and Kurt's balls (which probably aren't going to be in it because of compatibility problems with d/p/p)
Have fun discussing!
yaynds.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Would be nice, but I wouldn't like it if the Hoenn and Sinnoh pokés would invade johto. I'd like a kind of new sevii islands better. Maybe they could insert the Orange Islands?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Islay said:
The card Game as a mini game.

Erm, the card game is a little too expansive to be a "mini game". They really just don't popularize on the card game much since Pokemania has died down significantly.

As for myself, definately Kanto. It makes the game so much longer and gives it a lot more lasting appeal. A more expansive online experience (tournaments, random battles, easy trading/no friend codes). I may be wrong on some of the online stuff, I only really use it to play against my friend once in a while. Correct my if I'm wrong.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demonbart said:
As far as I know, Kanto has already been confirmed. I also hope there will be a battle frontier again, but the new area west of Cianwood could turn out to be it.

It would probably be a new island or be where the Battle Tower used to be in Crystal (on the beach of Olivine).

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guild McCommunist said:
Islay said:
The card Game as a mini game.

Erm, the card game is a little too expansive to be a "mini game". They really just don't popularize on the card game much since Pokemania has died down significantly.

As for myself, definately Kanto. It makes the game so much longer and gives it a lot more lasting appeal. A more expansive online experience (tournaments, random battles, easy trading/no friend codes). I may be wrong on some of the online stuff, I only really use it to play against my friend once in a while. Correct my if I'm wrong.
the card game could also be the game corner card game from the original G/S/C.
there was this little card game that's quite comparable in rules to roulette.
you could pick a pokemon and/or a level and if you guessed it right you got coins based on how much details you guessed.
(if you only picked a pokemon you'd get the least amount of coins, you got more if you only picked a level, but if you picked both and got the right ones you'd get a very large amount of coins)

mehrab2603

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would like to see all the 4 regions in a single game.is it possible?most of the data are in the game.they just have to add some new locations and some scripts.i heard DS could handle 256 mb games max.i think they should make the full use of it.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Yes, but that would be a problem, by the time you get to Hoenn, all your Pokemon will be at level 100.

What I want to see is ability to catch most legendaries without Wonder Cards. Plus, I wan't the Elite Four to get a major upgrade. They were so weak in G/S/C.

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mehrab2603 said:
I would like to see all the 4 regions in a single game.is it possible?most of the data are in the game.they just have to add some new locations and some scripts.i heard DS could handle 256 mb games max.i think they should make the full use of it.
One big game with all regions - less money
Lots of remakes of the originals - more money.
Five years time will be the Hoenn remakes, they will never make one big game ever, unless Pokemon ends...

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mehrab2603 said:
Five years time will be the Hoenn remakes, they will never make one big game ever, unless Pokemon ends...

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mehrab2603 said:

D

Deleted User

these games are like legends well they are, there was a glitch where my brother got his Meganium to level 104 & to use FLY lol

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Woah! Slow down there. Don't double post. Plus, it's kinda true. If they sell one big game, then they won't have any ideas or anything except to make a new region with new Pokemon. So they will have less money. Maybe in about 10 years, they'll make a Pokemon Anniversary Edition on a new handheld.

EDIT: Woah! I meant triple post. Didn't notice the last one. Is this to raise your post count?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bik75 said:
mehrab2603 said:

Even if it means more money, Pokemon has never implemented and probably never will implement anti-piracy techniques. So, if you're a pirate, you shouldn't really worry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1