So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Most of my friends are gay/lesbian/bi...
..when they told me, I said ok..
It's really no big deal.
Most gays are not attracted to straight people, though that's not a firm rule or anything.
The boyfriends can be a bit of a pain, cuz they wonder about you and all.. but it's usually no big deal once they (the boyfriends) get to know you.
The only time I've ever faced what some here seem to fear, was a friend that said he was attracted to me, but he knew I was straight. It was a little awkward, I won't lie, but no more so than a female friend (that you're not attracted to) telling you she always had a crush on you.
Maturity really comes into play in these circumstances. If you're mature enough, and well situated enough with your own sexual direction, it really doesn't effect anything.
If somebody told you they have 12 toes, but they always wore shoes around you, you'd just take their word for it and move on. Same sorta thing. If it doesn't involve you, it shouldn't affect you.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
mthrnite said:
If somebody told you they have 12 toes, but they always wore shoes around you, you'd just take their word for it and move on. Same sorta thing. If it doesn't involve you, it shouldn't affect you.
You won't force them to show you? That would be awesome to see.
Also: I'd laugh. Mind you, not at them. Just like the bestfriend tell you he/she is gay thing, I see myself laughing at the situation when one tells me they are.

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If my best friend was gay...I would have most likely figured it out.

Personally, I think gay people are immoral.
I don't believe that God intended men to be with other men.
I think he intended men to be with women.
Yeah, sure, some gay people say they "can't help it"...but I don't know whether that's true or not, as I myself am not gay.
But, either way, it's immoral IMO.
Don't think I hate gay people, I don't. I just think their lifestyle is a bit...wrong.

Now, where's BoneMonkey - we were supposed to play a game of Go Fish this evening.
blink.gif

S

ScuberSteve

OP
JPH said:
Personally, I think gay people are immoral.Redneck mentality. Pfft.
QUOTE(JPH @ May 9 2008, 02:22 AM) I don't believe that God intended men to be with other men.
According to the bible, gay guys can be gay as long as they don't sodomize.
But then again, no one is allowed to sodomize (according to the bible), so I guess they aren't specially restricted from anything.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TeenDev said:
Personally, I'd say, "Ok, just as long as you don't @$$ raep me, Im cool".
Because all gay people want to do is rape you, you are THAT attractive.

Like lagman I've attracted some gay fellas in clubs (they weren't gay clubs btw), and I'm just like "huh well that is great for my ego but I only like girls". Of course I wouldn't even if I was gay as only real ugly guys went for me, I guess munters attract munters (though my woman is hot, I swear she has taste problems).

And as for JPH...you've surprised me, I thought you would be a little more open minded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30