Hey everyone, I wanted to see with you people what would be the best for me to do. I need to firdt explain my situation. I had a used gold slim with fw 5.05 but I got a very good offer for it to sell so I sold it. I got enough money from it that I could buy a new Pro console and still have some money left. I did not sold it because I wanted to earn money but because I always wanted a PS4 Pro even while not havin yet a 4K TV. But I plan to buy one soon, and I think that the pro is a better investment in the future. So I searched and found a Glacier White pro, checked the model and PN and whereever I checked on the i web people got fw 4.73 on it. I bought it and to my sad surprise it was on 5.50. I have no option to return it. Now I have another offer, to give that pro in exange for a new slim with hackable firmware, I would even get again some money for the trade in, not much but some. Now for the acutal question. Would you rather keep the Pro 5.50 and be patient and hope/wait for a new exploit release, or would you take the hackable slim instead? I know that a new exploit won't happen soon, but I am afraid if it will ever happen. If I just knew that some day it will get released then I would keep the pro and wait. Sorry for the long post but I really can not decide and do not want to make something that I will regret. I have to mention that I do not have the possibility to get both consoles.