Hardware What will you name your Xbox One?

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
Over-glorified-heap-of-junk.
I won't be buying one, but then I've never liked Xbox's so I guess I am rather biased.
Their exclusive games are so FPS driven, never been my cup of tea. Fable 2 was good..i could get everything else on my PS3 or Nintendo.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm not getting one... so more or less I guess that would be like giving it up for adoption by someone else so I'd name it Orphan. What they would name it? I wouldn't even fucken care.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Therein lies the issue, limitations and activation will only inconvenience users, not attract them. Nothing wrong with having more options, but surely, Microsoft can present them better, such as not being restrictive on online activation. They're going about it all wrong, you want to attract people, not scare them.
Many people are flat out gullible, and I would even say ignorant and stupid. Look around and listen to people. I type like garbage but in reality and professional settings I am very academic. I come here to relax and flame a little here and there without being warned for it. Judas fits nicely. Some said it is blah blah blah but seriously, it is Judas to those who don't research it and make the purchase.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My ping times even lol